Do you believe in Exhale popularity?

Style.

8 hours ago, Style. said:

I had a conversation with a member until it turned out into a monologue because this person couldn’t follow any basic points. Out of all things we discussed, he repeatedly used the words ‘popularity’, ‘you want to be this and that’, ‘try to get my attention’. Whoa whoa… 

So Taylor Swift has a profile here? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Style. said:

I had a conversation with a member until it turned out into a monologue because this person couldn’t follow any basic points. Out of all things we discussed, he repeatedly used the words ‘popularity’, ‘you want to be this and that’, ‘try to get my attention’. Whoa whoa… 

Anyhow, do you believe in Exhale’s popularity? Aren’t we suppose to be equals & give our insights (bad or good) regarding pop culture?

Aww now go under your pink blanket, play Regret In Your Tears by Nicki MInaj and cry about how Henry from Exhale hurt you :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

THE LIES, HYPOCRISY AND OBSESSION :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Btw I really expected better drags from a NIcki Minaj fan

lol-britney-spears.gif

On 11/21/2022 at 8:19 AM, Henry. said:

Aww now go under your pink blanket, play Regret In Your Tears by Nicki MInaj and cry about how Henry from Exhale hurt you :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

THE LIES, HYPOCRISY AND OBSESSION :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Btw I really expected better drags from a NIcki Minaj fan

lol-britney-spears.gif

It looks like you’re on the verge of hitting rock bottom. I ended you with a question, it has never happened before but a new day, a new way to celebrate I guess. 
spacer.png

You’re the Willa Ford of exhale, we never found you funny or interesting therefore you can’t sit with me and my friends at the same table. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:You’re keep babbling about how my clap-backs are not hitting, but how come my comments are being liked by powerful and relevant members yet yours are payed dust? You’re comments are corny, but this doesn’t surprise me since they are coming from a lil’ Fraggle Rock stan. 
spacer.png

16 minutes ago, Style. said:

You’re the Willa Ford of exhale, we never found you funny or interesting therefore you can’t sit with me and my friends at the same table. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

You have to have friends first, boo :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I don't need to sit with you and your fake friends at the same table cause I have my own. You'd be scared to know who they are :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: We literally talk sh/t about you in DMs because everyone knows how weird you are :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

I really don't care about ''Exhale popularity'' (again hypocrisy from your side cause you claim you are more popular etc lmao) but doesn't it make me more interesting when I literally won 21 days on Exhale and you only 3? Like you tried to drag me but make it make sense :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

16 minutes ago, Style. said:

You’re keep babbling about how my clap-backs are not hitting, but how come my comments are being liked by powerful and relevant members yet yours are payed dust?

You call @JayTawndre a powerful and relevant member because he liked two of your posts? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: My besties want to stay anonymous cause they don't want to have anything to do with you :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: 

I know you're scared of Henry's power and you regret coming for me. Can't wait for you to slide into my DMs and apologize like others that tried to come for me but got so scared :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

final-637b7582132c1b09a4321031-778020.gi

You actually need a professional help, I'm genuinely worried about you.

betterhelp-fb-small.jpg
WWW.BETTERHELP.COM

BetterHelp offers private, affordable online counseling when you need it from licensed, board-accredited therapists. Get help, you deserve to be happy!

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Henry. said:

You have to have friends first, boo :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I don't need to sit with you and your fake friends at the same table cause I have my own. You'd be scared to know who they are :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: We literally talk sh/t about you in DMs because everyone knows how weird you are :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

I really don't care about ''Exhale popularity'' (again hypocrisy from your side cause you claim you are more popular etc lmao) but doesn't it make me more interesting when I literally won 21 days on Exhale and you only 3? Like you tried to drag me but make it make sense :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

You call @JayTawndre a powerful and relevant member because he liked two of your posts? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: My besties want to stay anonymous cause they don't want to have anything to do with you :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: 

I know you're scared of Henry's power and you regret coming for me. Can't wait for you to slide into my DMs and apologize like others that tried to come for me but got so scared :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

betterhelp-fb-small.jpg

BetterHelp offers private, affordable online counseling when you need it from licensed, board-accredited therapists. Get help, you deserve to be happy!

That was a lot to write :disbelief_britney_surprised_shocked_wow:

22 minutes ago, Henry. said:

I'm passionate about it :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Of course you’re passionate about me since you called yourself my son. You want so bad to be pat on the back because you lack real attention. spacer.png

34 minutes ago, Henry. said:

betterhelp-fb-small.jpg

The difference between me and you is that I talk s/hit about you in your face because that’s how irrelevant you are. I clowned you publicly and as a result is your thread crying to Jordan of how I’m bullying you. This is power. It says a lot about you’re non existent personality if you have to talk crap about other behind their backs. You’re so pressed! I’ve got you where I wanted! 
spacer.png

You’re drags are not hitting since they are scratch offs of my previous comments. I initially demanded for you to be ushered into a clinic yet you post the same thing? Basic and redundant, Willa Ford. spacer.png

You had won 20 days of posting tiring stan tweets ‘cause your little *** weak comments are not hitting. You’re a SNAKELET and I’m the snake charmer! :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

33 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

Don't drag me in your dispute with @Style. That's between y'all. I can be friends with both of y'all. I'm not in a conservatorship. 

Hope all is well!  

He just dragged you on here based off assumptions. My comments were being liked by other people, why would Willa Ford drag you into it? Interesting… spacer.png

• Haha 1