Do you believe in Exhale popularity?

Style.

Just now, Henry. said:

I tried to make peace with her, explain misunderstandings billion times, trust me. But she always pretends to be so hurt for attention. I'm done :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

Matter fact, you know I can could use a back rub. If you could turn back time CHER, you used to be here. Now you’re gone, NAIR!spacer.png

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Henry. said:

I literally got 19 notification from you from within 3 hours. How is this even legal on Exhale? This is literally stalking. This is what u call normal? 

You are lucky you got away with literally bullying me when I was a newbie. I didn't do anything about it at that time but now I'm stronger than yesterday and I am powerful enough to finally take you down :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Girl relax it’s never been that serious. The ignore button is there :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1