Do you believe in Exhale popularity?

Style.

Just now, BUWYGF said:

I think if popularity on a random pop website is what you're striving for, then you seriously need to re-evaluate your priorities and goals in life :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: 

@Henry.go read a book and touch some grass, it’s not healthy. You’re on the same page as the member who said he’s a sock sniffer. spacer.png

43 minutes ago, Style. said:

Of course you’re passionate about me since you called yourself my son. You want so bad to be pat on the back because you lack real attention. spacer.png

The difference between me and you is that I talk s/hit about you in your face because that’s how irrelevant you are. I clowned you publicly and as a result is your thread crying to Jordan of how I’m bullying you. This is power. It says a lot about you’re non existent personality if you have to talk crap about other behind their backs. You’re so pressed! I’ve got you where I wanted! 
spacer.png

You’re drags are not hitting since they are scratch offs of my previous comments. I initially demanded for you to be ushered into a clinic yet you post the same thing? Basic and redundant, Willa Ford. spacer.png

You had won 20 days of posting tiring stan tweets ‘cause your little *** weak comments are not hitting. You’re a SNAKELET and I’m the snake charmer! :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

41 minutes ago, Style. said:

It’s funny how you bring up Crazy’s name when you just called him fake and emotional support. spacer.png

40 minutes ago, Style. said:

He just dragged you on here based off assumptions. My comments were being liked by other people, why would Willa Ford drag you into it? Interesting… spacer.png

32 minutes ago, Style. said:

No, his name is @Henry. the Willa Ford of Exhale. spacer.png

26 minutes ago, Style. said:

@Henry. Imma get you some bibs ‘cause you’re not my son, you’re my step son. Get from the floor… 30 minutes have passed and your still typing. The jokes, I have to laugh! spacer.png

22 minutes ago, Style. said:

@Henry.go read a book and touch some grass, it’s not healthy. You’re on the same page as the member who said he’s a sock sniffer. spacer.png

See? I told you this person is actually :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: and needs a professional help. How weird do you have to be to tag and quote me like billion times? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: He's a stalker at this point. @Jordan Miller this person is literally obsessed with me, it's scary, I don't even know how can I report all of that. 

I'm just gonna ignore THE LIES about me that you try to spread. It's hilarious how you keep calling me irrelevant in this thread, I thought you didn't care about Exhale popularity? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

Stay mad, it's entertaining. Btw didn't you get banned for calling me a wh/re? I literally got what I wanted so who's the winner here :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Henry. said:

See? I told you this person is actually :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: and needs a professional help. How weird do you have to be to tag and quote me like billion times? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: He's a stalker at this point. @Jordan Miller this person is literally obsessed with me, it's scary, I don't even know how can I report all of that. 

I'm just gonna ignore THE LIES about me that you try to spread. It's hilarious how you keep calling me irrelevant in this thread, I thought you didn't care about Exhale popularity? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

Stay mad, it's entertaining. Btw didn't you get banned for calling me a wh/re? I literally got what I wanted so who's the winner here :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I thought you were the bad guy, but here we go… playing the victim again. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Why are you reporting when it was you who replied and engaged in this with me? One again, I run the point and you’re just sight cheerleading. I play tag and you IT for life! spacer.png

Just now, Style. said:

I thought you were the bad guy, but here we go… playing the victim again. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Why are you reporting when it was you who replied and engaged in this with me? One again, I run the point and you’re just sight cheerleading. I play tag and you IT for life! spacer.png

I'm not the bad guy and I'm not the victim. I'm just smarter than you

debutina-xtina.gif

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Style. said:

Here you go again, copying my threads, my replies and now the gifs. You’re pretending to have ‘powerful’ friends but you’re still tagging Jordan. Embarrassing. spacer.png

1 hour ago, Style. said:

@Henry.Not you reporting me while you alluded to the fact that I’m incapacitated & a dog. Imagine being this smart! Yikesspacer.png

1 hour ago, Style. said:

How is this entertaining @Henry. when you’re keep crying & reporting me? spacer.png

You're so insecure :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: It's hilarious to watch your downfall :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

spacer.png

No but for real I genuinely feel bad right now and I'm totally serious about it, it's not normal to be that obsessed, no shame in that tho