Do you believe in Exhale popularity?

Style.

4 minutes ago, Henry. said:

You're so insecure :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: It's hilarious to watch your downfall :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

spacer.png

No but for real I genuinely feel bad right now and I'm totally serious about it, I think the person I'm talking to actually deals with some mental illness cause it's not normal to be that obsessed, no shame in that tho 

It’s going down, basement :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: @Slayer @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @SlayOut 

6 minutes ago, Style. said:

It’s going down, basement :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: @Slayer @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @SlayOut 

Just now, Style. said:

Imagine calling me incapacitated numerous times & a dog when you’re on a forum of a woman who has been imprisoned because her parents did the same thing as you’re doing now. It’s actually a bad look, just because you couldn’t accept the Willa Ford title of Exhale. :clown_meme__makeup_green:

The lies you try to make up, you won't get a reaction you want :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: It's not working babe, I tried to justify your odd behavior but looks like you only look for attention 

Just now, Henry. said:

The lies you try to make up, you won't get a reaction you want :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: It's not working babe, I tried to justify your odd behavior but looks like you only look for attention 

I don’t know which one is looking for attention when you’re been obsessing over my reactions for two years now.:howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands: I never found you funny and interesting. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

2 minutes ago, Style. said:

I don’t know which one is looking for attention when you’re been obsessing over my reactions for two years now.:howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands: I never found you funny and interesting. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I literally got 19 notification from you from within 3 hours. How is this even legal on Exhale? This is literally stalking. This is what u call normal? 

You are lucky you got away with literally bullying me when I was a newbie. I didn't do anything about it at that time but now I'm stronger than yesterday and I am powerful enough to finally take you down :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

1 hour ago, MIKE_INT said:

If you think you are "popular" on some online forum you probably need to get a life

Confused Britney Spears GIF

poor little individual britney spears laughing GIF

See @Style.? You pit me against other people and you somehow get away with all the lies you try to spread about me

@Jordan Miller Sorry that I keep tagging you but I really want you to see it and do something about this person literally stalking me and spreading lies about me. 

• Love 1

See @Style.? You pit me against other people and you somehow get away with all the lies you try to spread about me

@Jordan Miller Sorry that I keep tagging you but I really want you to see it and do something about it. 

Dont know if you quoted me, but my statement was not directed to anyone specifically, I dont know or talk to anyone on this forum, it was just my general opinion :)

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Henry. said:

I literally got 19 notification from you from within 3 hours. How is this even legal on Exhale? This is literally stalking. This is what u call normal? 

You are lucky you got away with literally bullying me when I was a newbie. I didn't do anything about it at that time but now I'm stronger than yesterday and I am powerful enough to finally take you down :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

You’re literally on my profile leaving corny crap in an attempt of being edgy. I’m still not considering you.:hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

See @Style.? You pit me against other people and you somehow get away with all the lies you try to spread about me. 

This is you, @Henry. because you’re the only member on here who brags about popularity but you’re at the bottom of the charts. Posting Twitter vids it’s so last decade. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

1 minute ago, MIKE_INT said:

Dont know if you quoted me, but my statement was not directed to anyone specifically, I dont know or talk to anyone on this forum, it was just my general opinion :)

I understand your statement because I do have the necessary skills in comprehending a text. Thank you for your opinion, it’s valued and you made several points. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

5 minutes ago, Henry. said:

Everytime I ''brag about popularity'' it's literally trolling for entertainment, an inside joke between me and my besties. Not surprised you didn't get it tho :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

That’s because I don’t follow trolls meanwhile you watch me apply the pressure all decked in lace and leather.
spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Style. said:

You can’t handle the truth, what happened to you? spacer.png

Your drags don't even make sense anymore. You just say anything at this point. 

I wanna feel bad for you but then I remember all your attempts to drag the sh/t out of me and humiliate me in front of others and I believe again you deserve all of it. Don't mess with Henry, boo, it's gon cost ya. You should know it by now :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Henry. said:

Your drags don't even make sense anymore. You just say anything at this point. 

I wanna feel bad for you but then I remember all your attempts to drag the sh/t out of me and humiliate me in front of others and I believe again you deserve all of it. Don't mess with Henry, boo, it's gon cost ya. You should know it by now :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Why are you so invested in being gagged? Not even the Nicki lyrics won’t save you.

spacer.png

• Haha 1