Hold Me Closer has officially outsold Xtina Latest 2 albums combined

Even if we do compare them in sales etc I don’t think it’s fair to compare a deliberate commercial single that is a high profile collab with a Spanish album.

they are both 2 decades into the game and still able to release music that is recognised in some shape or form  so let’s just celebrate that for both of them! We can do the same for people like Pink too! Let’s celebrate them all still making music for their fans! 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Slim 10 said:

Why should I do that in POP forum LAMO this is not Linkdin sweetie! sit down:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Aren't we allowed to discuss sales!

Let's pretend this is LinkedIn and you're applying for the vacant that Perez Hilton left.

I think you're fit for the role. My only advice: when you're so focused on sales, learn to sell yourself. You suck at that.

• Love 2

Well If you ask me, Xtina is the big winner here

HMC is doing well because it has two big names in it and she hasn't release anything in a while, she probably spent two hours making it and then basically forgot about it unlike Xtina, who's releasing albums, making videos, performing, touring, getting awards and recognition... It's not just about money.

HMC is already aging like milk, it wasn't that good btw.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

If Britney was so badass, you wouldn't waste your time comparing her to Xtina but to Beyoncé, Shakira, or Pink. Selling more than Xtina is no merit. Not to mention that Britney's only advantage over Xtina are numbers from a song that isn't even hers. While Aguilera continues to release albums, music videos, perform and be recognized as an artist. When was the last time Britney saw all this?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Stefani said:

Are we surprised? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: Miss Xtina hasn't even been able to chart on the BB Hot 100 since 2013 and has to settle for a Latin Grammy instead. :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

Meanwhile Britney has to settle without a family and is posting weird things on insta where she’s getting a lot of flack for. So I’ll take the Latin Grammy over that

• Love 1
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

If Britney was so badass, you wouldn't waste your time comparing her to Xtina but to Beyoncé, Shakira, or Pink. Selling more than Xtina is no merit. Not to mention that Britney's only advantage over Xtina are numbers from a song that isn't even hers. While Aguilera continues to release albums, music videos, perform and be recognized as an artist. When was the last time Britney saw all this?

Britney first album alone outsold all of beonce albums combined! yet she is the only girl who stand beside Britney! I have to laugh at Shakira and Pink!

Keep in mind sweetie that POM tour in 2018 has outgrossed all of xtina tours combined as well

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block