Hold Me Closer has officially outsold Xtina Latest 2 albums combined

Just now, Slim 10 said:

You are not that ICONIC:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

I'm embarrassed for you. Truly. The amount of hatred that you carry in your heart for a woman you don't even personally know. Both here and on Twitter. The amount of people that drag Britney back because of you, you should be ashamed. 

I hope you will get help and find happiness in your life, this is toxic and miserable. 

• Like 1
Just now, PaMisMuchachas said:

I'm embarrassed for you. Truly. The amount of hatred that you carry in your heart for a woman you don't even personally know. Both here and on Twitter. The amount of people that drag Britney back because of you, you should be ashamed. 

I hope you will get help and find happiness in your life, this is toxic and miserable. 

Here we go with the victim card :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

I have never brought Xtuna personal life or body shamed her, I either talk about her sales or music. On the other hand, Xtuna stans tweeting 24/7 about Britney saying the meanest thing about her mental health and personal life, body shaming her and death threats included!! 

If you can't see this well you are blind!! 

• Love 1
Just now, Slim 10 said:

Here we go with the victim card :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

I have never brought Xtuna personal life or body shamed her, I either talk about her sales or music. On the other hand, Xtuna stans tweeting 24/7 about Britney saying the meanest thing about her mental health and personal life, body shaming her and death threats included!! 

If you can't see this well you are blind!! 

Sweety you bash her 24/7. You're the instigator! You are under every Xtina tweet!

• Love 1
Just now, PaMisMuchachas said:

Sweety you bash her 24/7. You're the instigator! You are under every Xtina tweet!

In this case, you are one sided **** because Xtuna stans coming 24/7 for Britney unprovked. There is an Xtuna stan account with an avi of a Britney stan for God sake:gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

They spend the night of the Grammys tweeting about her to the point that xtinc didn't even trend on Twitter WW as the Artists who attended the same events did! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block