Hold Me Closer has officially outsold Xtina Latest 2 albums combined

2 hours ago, Slim 10 said:

Britney first album alone outsold all of beonce albums combined! yet she is the only girl who stand beside Britney! I have to laugh at Shakira and Pink!

Keep in mind sweetie that POM tour in 2018 has outgrossed all of xtina tours combined as well

Always living in the past... let's go back to 2022? Currently, Beyonce does better than Britney in every possible metric. It is cowardice to compare them. And why are you underestimating Shakira and Pink? Shakira's recent music is taking a beating at HMC, even without US support. And we can't forget "Chantaje" brutally swallowing SP 6 years ago. Pink has surpassed Britney since 2006, in addition to great demand for stadium shows. The way is to compare Britney with Xtina, after all she is the only one that Britney still manages to surpass in some aspect.

• Love 1
On 11/19/2022 at 4:58 PM, Slim 10 said:

Hold Me Closer has sold 500K in USA outsolding and outcharting Xtina Liberation and Aguilera along with its singles. Brintey is amongest the most stream pop girls in 2022 receiving 373M streams with no album out since 7 years ago. While her peer receiving 5 to 6 streams per day with a whole new album, promotion, live performance, 7 music videos and full campaign.

Thinking that Xtina dodged Britney question for this is laughable, but at least she has that trophy!:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Our Girl keeps on wining. :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

Boy what's the deal with those threads?  I do not even like Xtina but the constant bashing against her its making me uncomfortable.

• Love 1

Britney did Christina a favor by writing about her on Instagram during her release of her last album and still that couldn’t give her enough publicity to save her album sales. It’s pretty shocking just how low Christina’s numbers are. She should just do Nintendo commercials from now on.  😜😜😜

• Like 1
Just now, sykology said:

Britney did Christina a favor by writing about her on Instagram during her release of her last album and still that couldn’t give her enough publicity to save her album sales. It’s pretty shocking just how low Christina’s numbers are. She should just do Nintendo commercials from now on.  😜😜😜

Xtina should thank her actually for giving her her 30 min of fame! 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block