That Surprise Witness - "My Gut Tells Me Britney Isn't Fully Free"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please ensure your comments are respectful and do not trash Britney or any other Exhaler. Otherwise, you will be ejected from this topic. Thank you. 

3 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Yes, it doesn't mean that some stupid "banon" exist. Please stop with these stupid sh.its. I think you are a reasonable and mature person for not to say such stupid things :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

no I’m just not in the mood to fight! it’s just not worth it. Tonight I’ll be drinking because I’m going to a 90’s party where my fave “not free and in a care a plan” performer will be played to the crowd for sure :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Spoiler

Can’t wait to hear “In a care plan one more time” and “Born to make you happy (in a care plan) :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah, I also remember Sam was the closest to Britney and didn't file to end the C Ship nor talked about her being free when asked on the red carpet X tina got the wrath. 

Prove me I'm wrong, but I don't think Sam is the smartest man in the world. He's only 28 years old and I guess he needed to stay quiet to have permission to be with Britney. I think he supported her in all what he could do.

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
Just now, DougFromBrazilIsBack said:

Then why people are claiming is a c ship if this comes from Britney? It makes no sense. Maybe it’s a way she found to protect herself in case something happens.

because the conspiracy theorist do not care about britney or her feelings, they only care about proving their theories right no matter how much they've been proven wrong. that's the nature of conspiracy and why it's so dangerous. no amount of truth and facts will ever convince them, they just move the goal posts. 

• Like 1
Just now, PablitoXS said:

Because he is too young. lol Just that. He is intelligent of course, but in what he is able to do, he's problably is a good personal trainer and a good model, but I don't think he is into the laws stuff. Most of us are not.

Really cause the B army seems to have a slew of doctors, psychiatrists, lawyers and psychics in its fan base  when it comes to B. 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, s&m said:

no I’m just not in the mood to fight! it’s just not worth it. Tonight I’ll be drinking because I’m going to a 90’s party where my fave “not free and in a care a plan” performer will be played to the crowd for sure :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Hide contents

Can’t wait to hear “In a care plan one more time” and “Born to make you happy (in a care plan) :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I love you and that's why I "care" about you. I know you have often wise opinions and thoughts. I hope you will have good night with friends and good music!

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block