Was Liberation by Xtina ahead of its time? Accelerate hits harder each and every time

xtina has always been experimental Like in everything. She just doesn’t get the recognition she deserves bc not gonna lie she always came off b.itchhy or better than others in the past but regardless from looks to always changing up her eras she always gave reinvention etc.  

I’m happy she doesn’t care for approval. 

this song was a bop. Idc what anyone says. 

4 hours ago, s&m said:

She is the Queen of Flops!

So yes, she was ahead of that time :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Let me say loud and clear:

Xtwinka is a flop that no one cares about since 2007! “The scream of the generation” tanked big time.

Even Rebeca Black’s song “Friday” has more streams than all of Floptwinka’s discography 2010-2022

we swiffties can’t relate

May God release the pressure on this bitter creature's soul.

Amen

22 hours ago, Kiss my said:

More like a copycat of other work

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I can see that copy stuff with that half Xtina, half robot album (I forgot it's name, sorry), then there was Your Body and that other album (do not see any copying, sorry) and then there she was just jumping on trends like making that slow music albums about healing and stuff (Liberation) and then she jumped on that singing in Spanish trend :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Omg....this is AMAZING!!! This would b my all time fav Xtina song if it was released 

Right??? I’m not even a fan but I was like “damn this is great” lol. 

I can already hear her in the studio being like, “it’s too generic let’s make it raunchy” :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block