Was Liberation by Xtina ahead of its time? Accelerate hits harder each and every time

Welll, I haven’t really given the album a go since it dropped, and it didn’t hold my interest/have any tracks really wow me. Starting with Accelerate was almost as bad of a choice as Make Me… and then collaborating with Poot another powerhouse vocalist overshadowed by another pop star with larger popularity overall seems weird I’m sorry I just don’t think Christina is a very nice person :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: 

Spoiler

#justiceforbionic

• Love 1
Just now, grovela said:

Welll, I haven’t really given the album a go since it dropped, and it didn’t hold my interest/have any tracks really wow me. Starting with Accelerate was almost as bad of a choice as Make Me… and then collaborating with Poot another powerhouse vocalist overshadowed by another pop star with larger popularity overall seems weird I’m sorry I just don’t think Christina is a very nice person :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: 

Hide contents

#justiceforbionic

you should give it a try, it's time. maybe it was just ahead of its time for you, but right now is closer to reality!

• Love 1

i can't with the "ahead of its time" narrative with her. apparently her whole catalog since b2b was just "so ahead of its time" that it barely sold...and continues to barely sell in the future it was supposedly meant to represent. make it make sense. 

i stan xtina but she needs to get it together. she hasn't had a consistent or eventful era since bionic, and even that was boring. she is legend status but somehow doing nothing with it while still in her relative prime...? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 2
  • Like 2

As bad as all her albums since Bionic.

I don't know what happened to her, because there is a chasm between Stripped and Back to Basics, to everything that came after...it sounds like a totally different and extremely generic artist.

At least she has two masterpieces in her career but sad she has become what she said she was fighting against, a completely generic artist.

I won't even comment on this Spanish  album of hers :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Love 1

She is the Queen of Flops!

So yes, she was ahead of that time :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Let me say loud and clear:

Xtwinka is a flop that no one cares about since 2007! “The scream of the generation” tanked big time.

Even Rebeca Black’s song “Friday” has more streams than all of Floptwinka’s discography 2010-2022

we swiffties can’t relate

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block