What kind of product would you want Team Britney to release...

I know it sounds stupid, but she should (if she really is hanging up the pop star hat) write a cook book or do one of those master classes like Mariah did for vocals, but for dancing. She’s mentioned physical changes affecting her dancing, I’m sure though with time and maybe if she worked with someone on her own terms her dancing would be fantastic (physical and mental therapy, win win :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:)

I for one am over just mindless product placement (e.g. monopoly, calendar, Fantasy Surprise Twist Editions, etc) so something more personal/raw maybe idk who cares I guess as long as she’s doing what she wants. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block