Britney “trapped as a baby doll pop star” says celebrity stylist Amanda Sanders

Cqleb

I really hate this kind of stuff that just says, “you’re this age and in this era, so you should be doing X.” I hate the pressure to conform to societal norms.

Britney’s gotten older, so what? She can’t wear what she wants to because society doesn’t like it? Who cares? Why doesn’t society like it? What purpose does it serve to have these expectation? Who does it benefit, and why? Why does it make you uncomfortable when the expectations aren’t conformed to? Who says that 00s style can’t be acceptable anymore just because it’s not the 00s anymore? What makes today’s styles better than the 00s?

I don’t understand why it’s so hard for people to just let other people live their lives in peace. We only have limited time on Earth. Should anyone really be wasting it criticizing what makes other people happy, ESPECIALLY when it’s their own body, their own image, their own expressions? And why should Britney ever let this person’s opinion be of more value than her own opinion on her own life? 

So frustrating. Why are so many people so obsessed with **** that really doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things?

• Like 7

When are people can learn that Britney is anti Hollywood. She doesn’t care how she looks or what she wears. It’s been this way since Domination was canceled. 

The obsession with Britney’s looks are actually comical. Let the woman do whatever she wants. I don’t understand why people can’t just leave her alone. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, SJK said:

When are people can learn that Britney is anti Hollywood. She doesn’t care how she looks or what she wears. It’s been this way since Domination was canceled. 

The obsession with Britney’s looks are actually comical. Let the woman do whatever she wants. I don’t understand why people can’t just leave her alone. 

Yeah I feel as a fan base we’re really above the masses in term of intelligence. The gp gets all riddled up cus Britney is dancing weird and not dressed to their standards saying she needs a conservatorship still but wait till the day she appears all glamed and giving the people the dances moves they want them they will say she is fine…

it’s literally 2007-2008 all over again 

britney was crazy with blackout but completely “normal” by circus when she appeared and acted how everyone wanted her to be

people need to learn they don’t own Britney Spears she will act how she wants I honestly feel her ig is a big F U to the industry and society that forced her to appear and be a certain way

• Haha 2
  • Like 3

No offense to Britney--but britneys style has always been rual backwoods southern girl. She has never been great at styling herself. People have never looked at Britney & thought "stylish" or "well dressed" (personally) if you were present around 2004-2005 her style was always looked as Trashy. Imo, since then, she has improved greatly. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, annalai23 said:

I agree 100% with her though. As an 40 year old woman.... She acted so childish and bizarre (movement,face expression) in most of her photos/videos. and she pointed it out " “I think this is because of the psychological trauma that she suffered from her father, plus because she hasn't had her freedom as an adult, she's trapped as this young baby doll, cute pop star." <<THIS 

I now only scroll through her posts, not paying too much attention. (I don't wanna just "unfollow" her because I've been a fan since bomt so I.just can't just give it up).

It’s good to see the amount of likes this post has. This means there are fans out there who can relativize. Britney is not ok and she’s stuck in her 20s. That’s not being rude or a bad fan, but it’s the truth and we are all worried.

also sad to read a lot of people on here still support this behaviour. Yes it’s her own life and she can do what she wants, but she doesn’t seem happy. She goes to her old home because she’s bored??? Is she even still married to Sam?

im worried for her and I want her to be happy and enjoy life

• Like 1

I actually agree at certain extent. To be able to buy clothes with her own card i mean she only has that ability again at almost 40. I think restyling would be cool. I do not see Britney being at 60 in clothes like Madonna. I think Britney can evolve more classy style. And it is not about age it is about exploring different styles. I liked her style during intimate collection promo her fashion looks were on top. Too bad that line sucked she still can rebirth it though. Her body is amazing for swimwear, lingerie and so on.

• Love 1

Britney's in California, isn't she? She seems like a beach dresser to me...anyway, she's at home when she's posting. And also she's a dancer. Her wedding dress was nice. I'm sure she can dress for an occasion when she has to. This stuff about she's 40 now, so her style has to change, that's nonsense. How old is the stylist who said this? I didn't look. Being fixated on an age and what's supposed to happen then is kind of a young person's thing. In life those milestones aren't so clear. Jennifer Aniston still wears a lot of jeans and that kind of thing, I don't know if she's getting this kind of comment.

It's nasty, but it's just another case of the peripheral economy around Britney. The woman's trying to make a name for herself.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block