Britney “trapped as a baby doll pop star” says celebrity stylist Amanda Sanders

Cqleb

As much as it pains me to admit, she is right in the comments she made, I have no idea who she is, what makes Britney seem like she has lost her sense of style and aesthetics is because she is within the celebrity world in which she is inserted , she is very humble, all her contemporaries and even other female celebrities are always very attentive to their appearance, even if it is on a daily basis when they do nothing that will capture attention, they are always well made up and coiffed and Britney she doesn't care about that for a long time, she has money for it but in this she contradicts that pop star doll image that always has to be at her best, this is her opposing it and saying I'm a human like you .

• Love 2
19 hours ago, pbarcelos said:

she does

unfortunatly looks like there's no supportive realistic people around

I think its truth what she says..but..I also think that Britney needs time to realize that herself and find herself first where she was forced to stop..and then she will reinvent herself..and style..at least in professinal ocassions in real life brit was never sophisricated or diva like beyonce or jlo..she is small town girl and i think she will stay that way and that is fine ...cause it is her choice😍

33 minutes ago, Jahudka said:

I think its truth what she says..but..I also think that Britney needs time to realize that herself and find herself first where she was forced to stop..and then she will reinvent herself..and style..at least in professinal ocassions in real life brit was never sophisricated or diva like beyonce or jlo..she is small town girl and i think she will stay that way and that is fine ...cause it is her choice😍

I think she’s been isolated enough. It’s time to go out, talk to people. 

That’s so condescending. I’ll never understand why people are so hellbent on shaming anyone that doesn’t “fit”. Leaving the whole conservatorship thing aside…why isn’t Britney allowed to do these things? Because some celebrity stylist and random strangers find them weird? People say she’s right. Ok whatever, but even if she’s right…so what? What’s the problem? The endpoint for this discussion is always the same one, it’s some variation of “because I don’t like it/because I don’t think it’s normal”. And when you call them out on it they’ll say they’re concerned. Alright that’s great but you’re not helping. I’m genuinely so sick of these posts and these random *** wannabe celebs sharing their unwanted opinions, once again treating Britney like a dumb little girl. God.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Cqleb said:

Amanda whoever you are, you’re trash

Disagree. Y'all Gen Z are SO sensitive. You need to learn to listen to the intention behind people's messages. I have no clue who this stylist is, but she is spot on with everything. 

She's not badmouthing Britney nor does she have ill-intentions towards her. She's stating facts. Sometimes you need a bit of tough love to get through to people.

FACT: Britney is psychologically traumatized. FACT: she's stuck in her mindset pre-conservatorship (this is normal when it comes to traumatic experiences). FACT Britney has every right to post her body, do whatever she wants after years of being confined, but that doesn't disregard the fact that it is in poor taste from a general public standpoint. FACT Britney's image and marketing throughout the conservatorship was capitalizing on a look that worked for her in her early 20's, it's time to bring her into a more updated, refreshed look. 

Opinions like this could actually help Britney. She needs to heal, if she is forever fixated on the past without being open to influences of the future, that won't happen. Please stop being so sensitive just when people have a "negative" comment, not everything that isn't a praise is automatically malicious. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Instagram has created this idea that everyone needs to be similar, dress and look the same way. Pre social media it was moral society who had this job but it wasnt a global thing ofc

Hence this restrictive belief wasnt so big and people would embrace better those who didnt fit the part, and most often than not these people “who didnt fit or were excentric” would be those who became artists or superstars like britney

Nowadays with social media ruling almost every corner of this world people expect everyone to look or act the same way, an image has been normalized for age, gender and ***uality and I think thats why everyone is crazy about britney being different, thing is she always has and from what i gather from her captions she is proud to not fit the mold, shes always been a rebel and i think people bashing her for it are actually just reinforcing her despise on the idea of playing a part and tbh i get it. I think i would be the same way.

she basically lost her freedom right when social media started and regained it now that its got all these power on people, so its only logical she has this perception that its fake, she saw how society changed without taking a part in it, she is in a different position than most of the people and im not saying this because shes an artist, but because she was isolated of social media for 13 years while the world was consumed by it, the change that she must be able to perceive has to be extremely drastic.

Hence the strong emotions towards everything current, she feels like calling people out but nowadays we dont cuz its wrong but we didnt think this way before when she was free and guess who people would love to call out for everything, yep britney. 

I know that specific twist in the way society works is a good thing, but lets not act like all this change has been for the better, so i support her decision to rebel even when its not perfect like in this situation i just mentioned. I admire her strength to not play the part and most of the time shes not harming anybody.

Shes the truest celebrity on insta and ofc that presses peoples buttons.

**** this *****, I guess I need to be committed to a psych ward since I’m happy that wide leg jeans are making a comeback and i rejoiced when I was able to find a pair in a physical store and considering I’m Britney’s age, if I had her body, I’d be dressing like it was still the early 2000’s too.

People like what they like and are comfortable in what their comfortable in and people need to accept that and stop judging!!  If anyones crazy, it’s the people who are letting another person’s chosen attire affect them so deeply.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, very_urban said:

They are not.

For what? Goofing around at home?

This is just an all around dumb article. I can't believe people are taking it seriously.

Britney clearly wants something of a career back. She signed a $15m book deal. She released a song with Elton John and cheered when it went #1 around the World. She is constantly talking about how much she admires people like Madonna, JLo, etc...women who are still actively working and successful despite being much older popstars. 

What exactly do you think Britney Spears wants to do for the next 40 years of her life? Hang around at home and twirl until she's in a wheelchair?

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block