Britney “trapped as a baby doll pop star” says celebrity stylist Amanda Sanders

Cqleb

• Content Curators

Amanda whoever you are, you’re trash 🗑️  

“In the industry, Britney’s style is considered as ‘Pop’ or ‘Bubblegum’ style, which worked well for her in her early 20’s, but now as a 40-year-old woman, it’s just silly, " explains celebrity stylist Amanda Sanders.

“It’s as if she’s not facing the present and might psychologically be stuck in the past.

“I really think Britney should have had a rebirth before the conservatorship came about, but the clock seemed to have stopped at a certain age, and she’s not moved past it.

“I think this is because of the psychological trauma that she suffered from her father, plus because she hasn't had her freedom as an adult, she's trapped as this young baby doll, cute pop star."

"It's as if she’s still looking for that attention that she craves as being that younger pop star," explains Amanda.

“I don’t think that’s gone away and in real life, Britney hasn't identified with growing older."

“Her hair is still the same and doesn’t look professionally styled or modern, even though she’s physically in great shape for 40," adds Amanda.

"On the naked shots, I’d think as a mother you’d not want that exposure - one picture is fine on the beach, but taking them endlessly is poor taste.

“Otherwise, she should really get a stylist to bring her a contemporary look.”

"Somebody could come and style her with looks that travel through the seasons and also offer her something more sophisticated," says Amanda.

“I think part of her difficulty is that her Vegas residency is also rubbing off on her since it’s a make-believe fairytale world place, where people only usually visit.

“The other issue is also accessibility since Britney was on a $2000 fashion budget before and that would impact her spending which she’d become used to.

“Otherwise, her fans are more sophisticated now and the younger generation also don’t know her.

“Today, her audience are in their 30s, 40s and 50s and so won’t relate to tank tops, her belly showing and the tube tops.

“I think Britney really needs a professional to help with her styling and clothes, but this is what she’s used to and she also doesn’t know any better."

“Britney needs someone to say, OK, it’s time to reestablish yourself, " adds Amanda.

“Everybody loves to see a comeback, but the style makeover is always the ultimate one.”

lv-britney-spears-baby-doll-off-platform

BRITNEY Spears needs to break free from her dated pop princess image given her age and new life, a celebrity stylist...

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, pbarcelos said:

I kinda agree. Her style has regressed over the last few years. Until 2016 it was good. The Circus era has some great fashion moments, that would still look fresh now she's on her 40s.

Her fans seems to be trapped in the 00's too. There's always some saying she should wear low rise jeans more often, even on stage lol

Well, she should, they suit her figure. Nothing to do with being trendy, she just looks good in low waistlines.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

We’re really only ever seeing Britney at home. Honestly her wardrobe is all over the place, but the look I think she’s referring to is just someone in casual clothes they’re comfortable in. I’m very much aware that I’m a grownup, but I typically walk around my house looking like a summer camp counselor. 

Fair point.

• Love 1

First off, it’s obvious at this point that she’s being silly on IG on purpose.  She admits it’s goofy and knows people make fun of it.

Secondly, she admits to be traumatized so I’m not sure why this chick feels the need to analyze Britney’s style in an effort to diagnose an issue…kinda weird.  Britney has always had terrible fashion sense.  Literally always.  Still does, probably always will.  It’s not a crime.

• Haha 1
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block