I've received my Hold Me Closer CDs!

5 minutes ago, pubsluft said:

That’s Karma for also buying Midnights :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

This album is not worth for buy. I have it listened for 2 minutes. Her actual music is like it's like an episode of the Simpsons where Marge sews different costumes from the same dress, until one day they tear and everyone sees Marge cooking with only one water. And that's how her career works - her voice is flat and she has nothing left to offer, so she tries to mask it with the production.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, BananaBoy98 said:

This album is not worth for buy. I have it listened for 2 minutes. Her actual music is like it's like an episode of the Simpsons where Marge sews different costumes from the same dress, until one day they tear and everyone sees Marge cooking with only one water. And that's how her career works - her voice is flat and she has nothing left to offer, so she tries to mask it with the production.

:wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

30 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

Why the love/hate relationship?

Because unless you're a hardcore fan, it can be difficult or at least confusing if he doesn't explicitly say that they are fan made. They are that good. At least that was the case for me at the beginning, when I had no idea that he was a fan making them. Also, he sells everything you see, that's why he doesn't say that they are fan made, and that's dishonest.

• Like 1
Just now, bitbitboi said:

Because unless you're a hardcore fan, it can be difficult or at least confusing if he doesn't explicitly say that they are fan made. At least that was the case for me at the beginning, when I had no idea that he was a fan making them. Also, he sells everything you see, that's why he doesn't say that they are fan made, and that's dishonest.

His business is called “Britney spears fan made” or BSFM - I’ve purchased many items from him and they’re all great quality and very professional. And given that we’ve had absolute garbage quality from Team Con, I was happy to pay someone for good quality instead. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block