I've received my Hold Me Closer CDs!

I got a dispatch email last night and two packages from Royal Mail arrived today! Although I think one of them is the remaining Midnights CD and cassette as I got a dispatch email for that at 3:12am this morning LOL

We'll see, I'm surprised he's released them early!

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Show us pictures, baby! :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

6 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

Really? Can you post pictures please!? :bouncey:

No??? :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

These aren’t my pictures but this is what they look like:

The watermark stating who made them isn’t on the front covers :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

They all come in shrink wrap too.

I’d say the actual official cover looks the worst quality in person but still nice to have new Britney CDs!

• Love 4
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

These aren’t my pictures but this is what they look like:

The watermark stating who made them isn’t on the front covers :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

They all come in shrink wrap too.

I’d say the actual official cover looks the worst quality in person but still nice to have new Britney CDs!

I was expecting pictures of you sitting down drinking tea with the CDs on the other hand! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I'M SO HAPPY THERE AREN'T ANY WATERMARKS!! I mean, acknowledge fans all over the place inside the booklet if you want, but not on the cover! So this is fantastic news!! I definitely remember checking the official store and they were there in the pictures...

And I think it's crazy than fan made covers look better and more high quality than the official one... Though I'm not that surprised either, the Army's work is amazing, so dedicated! We have some amazing graphic designers for sure.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Isla said:

I got a dispatch email last night and two packages from Royal Mail arrived today! Although I think one of them is the remaining Midnights CD and cassette as I got a dispatch email for that at 3:12am this morning LOL

Isla what are you doing, stop paying for Taylor's vacations, she's rich enough already! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

And how come you don't know what each package contains? Don't they give you a serial number for each package or something? Or separate notifications from the Mail AND the online stores so you can figure out which one is which? :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around: I guess I need to do more online shopping, or maybe I've always bought one thing at a time haha

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Isla what are you doing, stop paying for Taylor's vacations, she's rich enough already! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

And how come you don't know what each package contains? Don't they give you a serial number for each package or something? Or separate notifications from the Mail AND the online stores so you can figure out which one is which? :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around: I guess I need to do more online shopping, or maybe I've always bought one thing at a time haha

I'm sorry for being a Swiftie then :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Both Taylor and Elton's online stores are Universal UK, which uses Royal Mail. Both packages came in the standard Royal Mail packaging and it doesn't give any detail to what is inside. Both have the same address listed though for Universal (Music Store?) UK's headquarters.

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Isla said:

You bought Midnights?

:girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, MasterMindz said:

NEVER! I am getting my Midnights today  :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Will the HMC ones be available on Amazon at some point? or only Elton's store? Cause for some reason I could not order them there.

I haven't got a clue tbh, not sure why you couldn't order from Elton's store?

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Thank you! At least looks like actual official CDs singles. I have Lucky CD single, and it looks like these! 

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Low-key, I like that they remove it, it would be ok somewhere else :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block