I've received my Hold Me Closer CDs!

5 hours ago, KrisJ said:

His business is called “Britney spears fan made” or BSFM - I’ve purchased many items from him and they’re all great quality and very professional. And given that we’ve had absolute garbage quality from Team Con, I was happy to pay someone for good quality instead. 

His CDs and stuff are Seriously Amazing! Love his little shop, I’ve given him waayy too many of my Coins..  

:orangu_orangutan_ape:
:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 1

I don't want to be rude - Britney is now free and money from sales come to Britney/John Elton/music label. And if somebody made fanmade CD and someone else bought it, then is that person stupid. Y'all should respect original form of release and buy digital copy if there are not released physical copies of this single. I still don't get why somebody is doing that from both sides - creating/buying it. If you really love Britney, support her with buying official format and not someone else who is profiting from doing these. 

I understand it with c-ship years stuff, because all money not came to Britney but to others. But Y'all should respect Britney and John Elton and their work.

If you want support them, buy these official CDs:

https://us-store.eltonjohn.com/collections/hold-me-closer-cd-single

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block