UPDATE: SJWs make Taylor delete "FAT" from Anti-Hero music video, fat activists rejoice

Body ache

Help! I can’t handle any reference to the consequences of my own actions! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

People should be fat phobic. And anorexia phobic, and heart disease phobic, and cancer phobic. They’re all diseases and absolutely none of them should be embraced or encouraged, nor should anyone be made to feel good about having them cos b1tch, they gonna kill you.

I hate living in a time where people’s big feewings take priority over public health. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
On 10/26/2022 at 5:19 PM, BlackoutGlory said:

I read that was Apple Music’s doing, not hers. It’s still on her YouTube version of the video. Idk what the issue is when she’s talking about her own insecurities and not labeling anyone as fat. Doesn’t make sense, but 🤷🏻‍♂️ that’s the kind of society we live in where everything is offensive.

Exactly! Like great now she can’t speak out on bulimia.

On 10/26/2022 at 8:09 PM, DougFromBrazilIsBack said:

The context of the scene is to highlight how women are pressure to lose weight but still see themselves as fat when they actually aren’t. It’s an insecurity. It’s not a slur.

@Slayer please change the thread title because this is not a slur .

So annoying.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block