UPDATE: SJWs make Taylor delete "FAT" from Anti-Hero music video, fat activists rejoice

Body ache

This is the dumbest controversy I've ever seen. This was about her own insecurities. It's important for big celebrities to show their own vulnerabilities, to show that they struggle with things that regular people can relate to. I think most of us have felt insecure about our image at times.

Either way, the edit still maintains the original goal, so it's whatever. But the backlash is dumb.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, MasterMindz said:

It wasn't much of a controversy or harm though, some points were made for people who may have felt offended. I'm glad Taylor took action.Β 

To be clear, I don't have an issue with anyone taking offense. It's their own body, their own experience, so I can't tell them how to react. My issue is people calling Taylor "fatphobic", which is ridiculous.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, fays1 said:

This makes me dislike her even more! why remove it? lol everyone agrees it wasnt fatphobic

It's like the Beyonce issue.Β 

The word isn't a slur in African American communities,Β  but all it takes is one person to find something offensive and it changes just to make them happy,Β  like they changed the world.Β 

Β 

Β 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block