UPDATE: SJWs make Taylor delete "FAT" from Anti-Hero music video, fat activists rejoice

Body ache

First of all, people of all generations and political leanings have always been sensitive. The internet and social media have just magnified it.

Second of all, I do think it's kind of silly. I mean, in seeking validation for their own insecurities, these people have gone ahead and invalidated Taylor's own experience with an eating disorder, so it's kind of backwards, if you ask me. I think people should be able to criticize whatever the f-ck they want, but why are we giving a vocal minority such power? It just keeps setting a bad precedent.

• Like 3

Jeeezus H Christ, just delete that over sensitive Twitter know-it-all-and-offended-by-everything part of society. I mean, why is it such a big deal?  It's Taylor's personal stuff, nothing like she would ridicule fat people. This oversensitive dumb minority is one of the reasons why older generations mock my gen z generation. Like this is really ridiculour. Nothing makes sense now. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I feel like these days it‘s kinda becoming „normal“ that stuff like this happens. The media knows that woke topics and overly sensitive woke kids will cause a stir about everything and they take advantage of it. It makes the average people mad, but it also generates thousands of comments and clicks. I wouldn‘t even know about this, if I wasn‘t on this forum. I mean, these confused snowflakes have zero credibility in the first place, but with every incident they discredit themselves even more :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

Just now, DougFromBrazilIsBack said:

The words “fatphobic slur” since the word “fat” is not that. 

There's a back story on why that word was used. SJWs used that word to describe Taylor's use of the word "FAT" in her music video. Fat alone is not a fatphobic slur but SJWs think Taylor used that word in a fatphobic way. There should have been a topic on it but I guess people thought it wouldn't make Taylor change the video. I included it because that it why SJWs are basing their arguments on which made Taylor to ultimately take it out of her music video. This is an example of a comment:

I promise you don't have to defend Taylor's fatphobic artistic choice just because you like her. She can have done a thing wrong. You don't even have to stop liking her because of it!! You don't have to fight fat people for your right to like her lmao

— Sarah Hollowell 🦝 (@sarahhollowell) October 21, 2022
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block