The "my thoughts on Britney's Instagram" thread (Stop creating more threads about this)

• Super Mods
58 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

Her instagram is getting worse and worse in my opinion. Animal slavery, shade to female peers... IDC about noodz...

but that's my opinion. She's free to post whatever she wants.

I do respect your opinion :brityes_britney_yes_nodding: it’s her Instagram though to worry about. Not yours. 

8 hours ago, Kiss my said:

I’m afraid you’re the hypocrite. You don’t want anyone to judge Britney but you’ll gladly judge anyone you don’t agree with on here. 

What a joke that this thread has been main paged. Like, how is this even newsworthy? Are we really being told to not have individual opinions? Sad to see this site go so downhill and (yes) turn into a blind cult.

@Jordan Miller this is exactly what is being preached to you in case you needed a reminder. Read the rest of the responses in this thread if you want to gain better judgement or understanding of what many of us are trying to say. You have enabled this forum to turn into an uninviting and hostile experience for many because of certain users who paint themselves as these sort of “Mr. Know It All” people who waste their time by putting others down and create false labels. If you can’t wake up and see the truth at this point, I don’t know what else will. 

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1

I just don't like people on here dictating what she should do like get therapy, delete her Instagram, get a manager or even move to Hawaii. Like you have the right to your opinion so say your peace and go. Don't tell someone you don't know what to do. We're not inside her brain to know what she is going through so don't assume that you know what's good for her. That is all.

9 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

@Jordan Miller this is exactly what is being preached to you in case you needed a reminder. Read the rest of the responses in this thread if you want to gain better judgement or understanding of what many of us are trying to say.

I've been noticing recently that Britney's Instagram has polarized fans... Some are totally on board with the chaos, and others are totally opposing. The ones on board are defense lawyers, and the ones opposing are being very extreme and disrespectful in the way they communicate.

I've noticed that people in the middle who have their own thoughts (personally like myself or even you cause I've read your comments) are being silenced or shoved into the second category. It is like "we respect your opinion but keep it to yourself if you don't want to ride the train".

Also - There is a big difference between "expressing opinions" and "dictating", and sadly the polarization among fans is pushing everything in the wrong direction.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, Body ache said:

I just don't like people on here dictating what she should do like get therapy, delete her Instagram, get a manager or even move to Hawaii. Like you have the right to your opinion so say your peace and go. Don't tell someone you don't know what to do. We're not inside her brain to know what she is going through so don't assume that you know what's good for her. That is all.

This!!! Thank you for having common sense. 

• Super Mods

Just a reminder that we all wanted her free and now that she is free, some of you feel that you can dictate what she does and how she does things in her life. This fan base has to get a serious grip that Britney is her own person and will do what she wants. Whatever consequences that come from her posts, that’s on her and she will have to learn. Otherwise this fan base has no right to chime into her trauma and trying to advise her on what to do when literally none of us have the slightest clue what she went through. 

You’re not being silenced. It’s hypocrisy that nobody wants to see on here. Britney’s free now. Let her live her life and unfollow her if you’re so bothered by her posts. :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

1 minute ago, MasterMindz said:

I've been noticing recently that Britney's Instagram has polarized fans... Some are totally on board with the chaos, and others are totally opposing. The ones on board are defense lawyers, and the ones opposing are being very extreme and disrespectful in the way they communicate.

I've noticed that people in the middle who have their own thoughts (personally like myself or even you cause I've read your comments) are being silenced or shoved into the second category. It is like "we respect your opinion but keep it to yourself if you don't want to ride the train".

All of this. I also edited that last statement and added how this forum has slowly transitioned into an uninviting and hostile experience for many because of certain users who paint themselves as these sort of “Mr. Know It All” people who do nothing but shame and put others down by creating false labels. We should allow for all members to express and voice their thoughts instead of jumping to radical conclusions. Unfortunately, the OP does nothing but jump the gun whenever they hear a sentiment that may not align with their beliefs. 

@Jordan Miller

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

All of this. I also edited that last statement and added how this forum has slowly transitioned into an uninviting and hostile experience for many because of certain users who paint themselves as these sort of “Mr. Know It All” people who do nothing but shame and put others down by creating false labels. We should allow for all members to express and voice their thoughts instead of jumping to radical conclusions. Unfortunately, the OP does nothing but jump the gun whenever they hear a sentiment that may not align with their beliefs. 

@Jordan Miller

I think its about time to have new community guidelines that clearly state the direction of Exhale and allow for the diversity of opinions as long as they communicated respectfully. I got into a clash last month with certain moderators abusing the warning points (for a respectful comment I did that literally generated almost 30 roses and thumbs up). It just did not fit the "agenda". 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, MasterMindz said:

I think its about time to have new community guidelines that clearly state the direction of Exhale and allow for the diversity of opinions as long as they communicated respectfully. I got into a clash last month with certain moderators abusing the warning points (for a respectful comment I did that literally generated almost 30 roses and thumbs up). It just did not fit the "agenda". 

Probably shouldn’t speak about the mods. Not cool! Stop complaining? About Britney, about the rules. Stop. It’s not that deep. Let Britney post what she wants and stop trying to control her.

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Just a reminder that we all wanted her free and now that she is free, some of you feel that you can dictate what she does and how she does things in her life. This fan base has to get a serious grip that Britney is her own person and will do what she wants. Whatever consequences that come from her posts, that’s on her and she will have to learn. Otherwise this fan base has no right to chime into her trauma and trying to advise her on what to do when literally none of us have the slightest clue what she went through. 

You’re not being silenced. It’s hypocrisy that nobody wants to see on here. Britney’s free now. Let her live her life and unfollow her if you’re so bothered by her posts. :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

I’m confused where and how you draw this conclusion that fans don’t want her to live her life. Nobody with an ounce of common sense is trying to dictate what she should or shouldn’t be doing. If she wants to post a million ***** or call out Selena Gomez for the hundredth time, that’s her prerogative. If fans who have been with her for over 20 years want to pitch in some two cents, they also have the freedom of speech to express that. Stop shaming others and learn to not always jump the gun whenever you hear a sentiment that doesn’t blindly accept or follow your beliefs. The point of what some of us are trying to say is that freedom of speech does not equate to freedom of consequence. Britney is not immune to backlash, whether it’s from fans or the general public and that’s so frustrating how you continue to gargle the same recycled comments and threads every other time she makes a post which further proves my point that no one here is more invested in Britney’s Instagram than you. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1