The "my thoughts on Britney's Instagram" thread (Stop creating more threads about this)

1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

Probably shouldn’t speak about the mods. Not cool! Stop complaining? About Britney, about the rules. Stop. It’s not that deep. Let Britney post what she wants and stop trying to control her.

Dude what does anything I said have to do with what you said :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

I love all the mods! Just stating an observation.

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, MasterMindz said:

Dude what does anything I said have to do with what you said :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

I love all the mods! Just stating an observation.

You’re insinuating that the rules on here have to change or that mods aren’t treating others fairly because they don’t fit with how you want to talk about Britney on here.

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

I’m confused where and how you draw this conclusion that fans don’t want her to live her life. Nobody with an ounce of common sense is trying to dictate what she should or shouldn’t be doing. If she wants to post a million ***** or call out Selena Gomez for the hundredth time, that’s her prerogative. If fans who have been with her for over 20 years want to pitch in some two cents, they also have the freedom of speech to express that. Stop shaming others and learn to not always jump the gun whenever you hear a sentiment that doesn’t blindly accept or follow your beliefs. The point of what some of us are trying to say is that freedom of speech does not equate to freedom of consequence. Britney is not immune to backlash, whether it’s from fans or the general public and that’s so frustrating how you continue to gargle the same recycled comments and threads every other time she makes an Instagram post which further proves a point that one is more invested in Britney’s Instagram on here more than you. 

Sure Jan GIF  

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Probably shouldn’t speak about the mods. Not cool! Stop complaining? About Britney, about the rules. Stop. It’s not that deep. Let Britney post what she wants and stop trying to control her.

Okay lieutenant, KarenRain. I hope one day you can look back at your post history and realize how foolish you really sound. You have turned this place unbearable for so many of us. You are not a spokesperson for Britney fans nor any of the mods. Stop force feeding your sick and twisted narrative on us which has so clearly gotten to your ego at this point. BFFR, It’s giving :clownery_makeup_meme::clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Super Mods
Just now, Joshyworld said:

Okay lieutenant, KarenRain. I hope one day you can look back at your post history and realize how foolish you really sound. You have turned this place unbearable for so many of us. You are not a spokesperson for Britney fans nor any of the mods. Stop force feeding your sick and twisted narrative on us which has so clearly gotten to your ego at this point. BFFR, It’s giving :clownery_makeup_meme::clownery_makeup_meme:

Stop trying to control Britney and judging her for something that you don’t approve of. Stay pressed :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Super Mods
14 minutes ago, MasterMindz said:

I think its about time to have new community guidelines that clearly state the direction of Exhale and allow for the diversity of opinions as long as they communicated respectfully. I got into a clash last month with certain moderators abusing the warning points (for a respectful comment I did that literally generated almost 30 roses and thumbs up). It just did not fit the "agenda". 

@MasterMindz you were saying? :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

17 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

All of this. I also edited that last statement and added how this forum has slowly transitioned into an uninviting and hostile experience for many because of certain users who paint themselves as these sort of “Mr. Know It All” people who do nothing but shame and put others down by creating false labels. We should allow for all members to express and voice their thoughts instead of jumping to radical conclusions. Unfortunately, the OP does nothing but jump the gun whenever they hear a sentiment that may not align with their beliefs. 

@Jordan Miller

I don't think it's worth trying to reason with Jordan when he has always tried to project this kind of attitude:

I don't know how forced it actually is, but the point still stands.

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

Yes, stop trying to control Britney and dictate how she runs her life and Instagram :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Gurl bye, your answer is typical "I wanna have a hit thread"

I've never written something like this.

:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

But you should stop controlling people's opinion

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

I’m confused where and how you draw this conclusion that fans don’t want her to live her life. Nobody with an ounce of common sense is trying to dictate what she should or shouldn’t be doing. If she wants to post a million ***** or call out Selena Gomez for the hundredth time, that’s her prerogative. If fans who have been with her for over 20 years want to pitch in some two cents, they also have the freedom of speech to express that. Stop shaming others and learn to not always jump the gun whenever you hear a sentiment that doesn’t blindly accept or follow your beliefs. The point of what some of us are trying to say is that freedom of speech does not equate to freedom of consequence. Britney is not immune to backlash, whether it’s from fans or the general public and that’s so frustrating how you continue to gargle the same recycled comments and threads every other time she makes an Instagram post which further proves a point that one is more invested in Britney’s Instagram on here more than you. 

Oh wow this was perfectly said. I agree. Everyone should be allowed to have an open discussion in a respectful manner without resorting to calling Britney names or insulting her. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Matou said:

Gurl bye, your answer is typical "I wanna have a hit thread"

I've never written something like this.

:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

But you should stop controlling people's opinion

I’m not controlling anyone. I’m simply stating facts. Let her live her life and run her Instagram the way she wants. Her body has absolutely nothing to do with any of us so it really shouldn’t bother anyone as much as it clearly does :emma:

40 minutes ago, MasterMindz said:

I think its about time to have new community guidelines that clearly state the direction of Exhale and allow for the diversity of opinions as long as they communicated respectfully. I got into a clash last month with certain moderators abusing the warning points (for a respectful comment I did that literally generated almost 30 roses and thumbs up). It just did not fit the "agenda". 

I agree. The diversity of opinions is what’s going to allow for us to see things from a larger  perspective and gain better understanding. Hopefully Jordan does something about this because it’s so painful to see how divided and disunited this place has become in recent months with emotions being at an all-time high. Well-thought users are constantly being shamed yet people like the OP are being fed brownie points for dictating what others should and shouldn’t be saying by recycling the same content. Unfortunately, there’s an agenda on here that is slowly withering away at what the basis of this community should be about. @Jordan Miller

• Love 2