The "my thoughts on Britney's Instagram" thread (Stop creating more threads about this)

We shouldn’t have to agree with everything she posts tbh. I don’t mind the naked selfies and the dancing videos and her calling out her family. She’s hurt.

It’s a shame she’s upset with Selena and I really hope the two can make up.

If Britney’s Instagram posts bother you that much though, you can always unfollow her.

• Love 2
Just now, Isla said:

We shouldn’t have to agree with everything she posts tbh. I don’t mind the naked selfies and the dancing videos and her calling out her family. She’s hurt.

It’s a shame she’s upset with Selena and I really hope the two can make up.

If Britney’s Instagram posts bother you that much though, you can always unfollow her.

It's their thing, I'd just more hope they will not notice each other.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
25 minutes ago, ivosoares said:

Yes you are right besty, I love you, but at the same time: she is posting things on SOCIAL media, it's meant to be commented on. I don't personally believe the conspiracy theories, but it shows, a chaotic thinking (which is natural because of all she went through). I am chaotic sometimes as well, I'm not saying that she's the only one.

Girl we are all chaotic! We are allowed to worry for Britney. We have to trust her now and trust that she knows what she’s doing. She’s been controlled for so long that maybe she doesn’t know the best way to express herself but she’s learning and shouldn’t be judged for anything. Team Con should be judged. This fan base should focus a little more on getting Justice and putting Lou Taylor away rather than critiquing and judging Britney’s every move. 

Despite what some on here may say about me, I genuinely believe in having different opinions. It’s more so just a matter of commenting them respectfully and using common sense. 

🤍

• Love 1

I think every Britney fan have their own reasons to love and support her. For me personally, I loved Britney can she was always real, humble, honest, and never gave a **** about fame. Other fans may have other reasons to love her. 

That being said, as humans we have a heart and a brain., You can love someone with all your heart, but you have a brain to form your unique opinions about whether or not to support their actions. Britney can do to say whatever she wants, she doesn't owe us anything anymore. But at the same time, we are free whether or not to support what she does. Not supporting DOES NOT MEAN controlling. There is nothing called "unconditional love" or "unconditional support". Not to mention that many fans defend and support Britney for a lot of this, but attack other female artists for doing something similar. 

When the Xtina-Gaga fiasco happened, Xtina was so shady on the red carpet and she deserved Britney calling her out cause we all saw what happened. The second post she did (the body shaming one) was totally uncalled for. Though I 100% believe that it was not meant as body shaming and it was blown out of proportion, but I said back then that Britney needs to stop name dropping artists cause it is not a good look- and I still stand by it. This doesn't mean I want or oblige her to stop, it means its what I believe is right. But she can do it as much as she wants too cause it is her life and her career. 

The post yesterday did not name drop anyone, but the post was a direct bl**t attack on Selena Gomez. We do not know what happened behind the scenes, but what we know is that Selena has stanned Britney for YEARS. Things may have taken a turn, and Britney may have her reasons, but the amount of hateful comments, tweets, and backlash she got was unprecedented for a Britney post. 

Finally, many comments on here discuss that Britney went through a lot and unless you went through something similar you can't judge. Well Selena has lupus, she almost died, and she is literally living on some else's kidney. You cannot dismiss one person's experience for another. Both were tragic in their own way.

I do not believe in all these random conspiracy theories, but I do wish Britney gets the closure she needs and the justice she deserves. I hope she is happy, and she finds peace after all this anger (she mentioned more than once that she is angry, and she has the right to be).  

• Love 1
  • Like 3

As i'm looking at fans debating and claiming to break their stan cards in the selena thread, I came across this crazily well-written heartfelt comment from an Exhaler who share his thoughts on the situation, which i see nothing but genuine care and helpful advice, and reminds us why should we stay empathetic toward britney. Read this if u are ready breaking your stan card over her presence on instagram.

Originally posted on the "Britney shades Selena Gomez?" thread, written by Exhaler Steve W. quote:

8 hours ago, Steve W said:

I love Britney. Shes not perfect. Yet she holds a place in my heart, the good , the bad and the ugly.  She is angry and newly learning adult life. Shes not had access like we have towards the internet, her car, no friends , only select people, shes been guarded, her money stolen, shes had an IUD forced, forced meds, over 13 years of abuse, manipulation, s** trafficking, her kids used against her, money stolen, forced holds, she was abused constantly, she lost her freedom and autonomy. She lost custody. She lost so much .  Many times she tried escaping. I do not understand her pain or suffering. I do not defend everything or understand yet I look with empathy. What was done to her was criminal. Its 💯 a given shes looking unhealthy and unstable. Yet I hope she allows and finds more people who can guide her through her pain. I have been angry. It consumes us all at times. I can not fathom her anger and sadness from her situation . Yet she survived thee abuse and is free now. She deserves that. She also deserves patience and understanding. She will survive this as well. Not saying shes gonna not be messy. Upset many fans. I am not gonna say I approve or do not approve. Many of us have had hard times .. she has a lot of abuse we do not know about. She was severely traumatized. Remember that folks. Its easy not to comprehend .  Shes also always has been ***ualized as a child. I see her in pain. To the people who can not bare to watch her anymore. The best thing to do is unfollow her.  I am sure she wants more help yet everyone that has helped her only abused her . How on earth does she trust anyone? Her own family capitalized off her suffering. She was their cash cow yet shes human. I do not defend her or comprehend her actions. Yet I have empathy . I wish her happiness. Try killing with kindness. Or walk away. Why has not instagram blocked her if her posts are too much ? They do not care. Maybe instagram needs a section for adults only. I do not think kids need to be seeing all her posts. Its too much . Yet no I am not offended by her posts.  I actually admire many . She maybe angry but shes strength. I am concerned for her at times. Its sad to watch her suffering.  You can not defend all her actions , yet her heart is in the right place. She is a good women , a gifted women, shes been a light for many. She needs to purge the anger  . It will eat her alive. Unfortunately it’s justified on her part, yet she needs a better support system.  She needs more healthier outlets than instagram. Instagram is not a healthy platform for her. The abusive comments are not helping her either. She can dance til her hearts content. Just do it privately. She needs to heal. Nobody has to like her . Shes like a sea biscuit to her fans and yet only a racehorse to her family. I adore Britney yet I do not condone all her actions. I actually said goodbye to instagram. I need an internet break. Exhale is next. I think I will wait for the book and just let Britney figure out herself for a bit. 

I can't believe such genuinely touching message from a B-army got zero reacts :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: I can feel his love for britney as a human, not a star, through the lines. I think everyone should read this to understand the situation in a more empathetic, supportive way in case they think britney now is too unfit/unhinged/ look bad to like now. After all, we are B-army and we care for our girl.

• Love 4
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Sorry I just can’t take the “YAS KWEEN!!!111” blind fans seriously, you are part of the problem and you are basically an enabler 

Why? Because we are happy for her to be free and to be able to do what she wants? You sound just like Team Con expecting her to be a certain way. 

8 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Why? Because we are happy for her to be free and to be able to do what she wants? You sound just like Team Con expecting her to be a certain way. 

You sound like a blind enabler tbh… and you clearly can’t read the room. I won’t even bother with you since you are arguing with Britney fans in a Britney forum, go argue with the millions of people on social media that sees her as a joke, here we are supposed to be a Britney community not a cult and you sound quite cult-ish tbh.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

just find things to do guys, being on this site 24/7 is only healthy for the ad revenue.

don’t take life so seriously.

go dance and flirt with boys, go to the gym and get risky in the sauna, focus on your career, start working on your dreams, and stop micro analyzing everything she does. call your family members before it’s too late. tell the people you love that you love them.

but most importantly have fun! and get a healthy amount of s**, and live and love YOUR life.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

She doesn’t have to post to please you. She posts what she wants and that’s it. She can shade whoever she wants and I guarantee there’s a reason. The comments that I have seen some fans comment just now over her Instagram is just sad. “Her tacky noods” “she needs help” “she hates women” “she supports animal abuse” and so much more ridiculous nonsense. 

Now that she has control over her Instagram, some of you want to try and control her, put her down and insinuate that she’s not well or is tacky? Some of you are not genuine fans at all and only like her when she satisfies you with whatever you expect of her. 

Interestingly enough, some of you have no issues praising her when it comes to new music or projects that you expect from her yet some have problems with her being open and honest? And yes, a little shady but who cares? Aren’t we all a little shady? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Be nice to her. She’s a woman! If you don’t like her posts, her revealing pictures or her openness, kindly unfollow her and sit down! The hypocrisy that exudes from fans is sickening. 

Are We Clear? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Don’t tell other fans with good intentions what they should think. 

Are we clear? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

You sound like a blind enabler tbh… and you clearly can’t read the room. I won’t even bother with you since you are arguing with Britney fans in a Britney forum, go argue with the millions of people on social media that sees her as a joke, here we are supposed to be a Britney community not a cult and you sound quite cult-ish tbh.

Why? Because I’m not judging her for doing what she wants in her life for the first time in 13 years? She has control over her life, her career and her body and it’s certainly not my place (or yours) to judge her or expect something from her. 

2 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Why? Because I’m not judging her for doing what she wants in her life for the first time in 13 years? She has control over her life, her career and her body and it’s certainly not my place (or yours) to judge her or expect something from her. 

If Britney is able to read the room and backtrack so can you, please I encourage you to read the room and grasp some common sense and middle ground. I am off to work so you have a great day.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I’m afraid you’re the hypocrite. You don’t want anyone to judge Britney but you’ll gladly judge anyone you don’t agree with on here. 

What a joke that this thread has been main paged. Like, how is this even newsworthy? Are we really being told to not have individual opinions? Sad to see this site go so downhill and (yes) turn into a blind cult.

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Kiss my said:

I’m afraid you’re the hypocrite. You don’t want anyone to judge Britney but you’ll gladly judge anyone you don’t agree with on here. 

What a joke that this thread has been main paged. Like, how is this even newsworthy? Are we really being told to not have individual opinions? Sad to see this site go downhill and (yes) turn into a blind cult.

Opinions is one thing. Shaming a free woman for showing her body is another. I’m absolutely judging any Britney fan who condemns this woman living her life freely and doing what she wants. Her Instagram literally doesn’t have anything to do with you or any fans, so it really isn’t any of our concerns to judge her on or worry about. 

Are we clear? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: