The "my thoughts on Britney's Instagram" thread (Stop creating more threads about this)

52 minutes ago, crystakat said:

Fans who are critical of certain posts are not trying to silence Britney or deny her freedom of speech, they're just sharing their opinion on a forum that's literally dedicated to Britney's life. I would understand where you're coming from if everyone was ganging up to figure out a way to cut Britney's internet access or something but people are only talking amongst themselves. And in your own words, people can do whatever they want, right?

It's not about the fans it's about whoever is talking **** in the comments on IG and YES I saw some OUT OF LINE comments from fans. We want Brit to speak her mind yet people are telling her how to talk or what to say???? :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

2 hours ago, ElenaB said:

she's free to post whatever she wants and i'm very happy for her and glad she's been given her voice back, she deserves it.

however just as she's free to post other ppl are free to like it or not. whenever you post something on social media, you have to accept that you're exposing yourself and ppl may not agree with you / like your pics or posts or whatever. britney's been mega famous for more than 2 decades so she's used to this huge exposure, she's not new to the industry even if she's been in a terrible situation for 13+ years. I can understand her frustrations and her anger but there are several posts that make me cringe / i don't agree with her and it's perfectly fine and that doesn't make me a "fake fan" or a "bad fan". 

this fanbase is turning into something super childish and toxic. we used to be the strongest out there fighting for her freedom and dealing with team con and their tacky ways, but now it seems like we're just here to clap at everything she does and kiss the ground she walks on tbh

Louder for the people in the back. 👏👏🗣️🗣️

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
9 minutes ago, ivosoares said:

I'm sorry but people are allowed to have their opinions, this forum is becoming more and more controlled. Yeah, let's pretend everything's fine.

She posts whatever she wants, and I/others will post wherever we want :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

You’re absolutely allowed to have an opinion. Unfortunately, until you’ve been through what she’s been through, you really have no right to voice your opinions on her healing journey. It’s her life and she’s been through so much. None of us can comprehend the trauma that she’s endured. You can post whatever you want, just expect comments back responding to your post :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 2

Calling out someone supposed hypocrisy does not constitute as bullying. BRITNEY DOES NOT BULLY SELENA GOMEZ OR WHOEVER IT IS. 

A lot of us may choose to just let this go, but Britney does not. And that's okay. She can drag the entire entertainment industry for all I care.

At this moment, we don't know what Selena has done to her behind the scene - so you all better stop corner Britney and treating her like she's a monster. Our girl has REALLY good track records in being nice to others she interact with (except Team Con) - so I am almost sure Britney has a pretty good argument on why she calling out Selena

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, daninreallife88 said:

Calling out someone supposed hypocrisy does not constitute as bullying. BRITNEY DOES NOT BULLY SELENA GOMEZ OR WHOEVER IT IS. 

A lot of us may choose to just let this go, but Britney does not. And that's okay. She can drag the entire entertainment industry for all I care.

At this moment, we don't know what Selena has done to her behind the scene - so you all better stop corner Britney and treating her like she's a monster. Our girl has REALLY good track records in being nice to others she interact with (except Team Con) - so I am almost sure Britney has a pretty good argument on why she calling out Selena

Agree with everything you said! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 1
7 hours ago, collegestudent said:

Bullying is never okay. And neither is following blindly. It’s okay to love someone and admit when they are wrong. Are we supposed to support Kanye west because he’s allowed to say what he wants? No. 

I mean I can agree with what you are saying except why do people keep comparing Britney to Kanye as if she just called for the extermination of a religious group? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

33 minutes ago, ivosoares said:

I'm sorry but people are allowed to have their opinions, this forum is becoming more and more controlled. Yeah, let's pretend everything's fine.

She posts whatever she wants, and I/others will post wherever we want :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

I agree you can have your own opinion, but I do cackle when people say that because "she put it out there in public" therefore she should be open to criticism and then some of those same people crumble under minor criticism on an internet forum :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

25 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

You’re absolutely allowed to have an opinion. Unfortunately, until you’ve been through what she’s been through, you really have no right to voice your opinions on her healing journey. It’s her life and she’s been through so much. None of us can comprehend the trauma that she’s endured. You can post whatever you want, just expect comments back responding to your post :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Yes you are right besty, I love you, but at the same time: she is posting things on SOCIAL media, it's meant to be commented on. I don't personally believe the conspiracy theories, but it shows, a chaotic thinking (which is natural because of all she went through). I am chaotic sometimes as well, I'm not saying that she's the only one.

2 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I agree you can have your own opinion, but I do cackle when people say that because "she put it out there in public" therefore she should be open to criticism and then some of those same people crumble under minor criticism on an internet forum :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Yes I agree with you, I won't dare to criticize her/her way of dealing with trauma because who am I to do that... But am I worried about her? Yeah a little bit.

I'm worried she's never gonna be at peace and happy, what happened to her is really serious and there's a lot of things we don't know yet.

• Like 1