The "my thoughts on Britney's Instagram" thread (Stop creating more threads about this)

• Super Mods
Just now, Joshyworld said:

Re-read what I wrote and stop coming to such barbaric conclusions. I'm not putting anyone down but rather putting you into your place for not being capable of reading a few sentences. You can't possibly be this dense. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

You’re absolutely putting me down and anyone who doesn’t have a great education or ability to read and write properly. Shame on you! You just called me dense. You’re literally a hypocrite and you just keep proving my point :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Just now, GlitterRain said:

You’re absolutely putting me down and anyone who doesn’t have a great education or ability to read and write properly. Shame on you! You just called me dense. You’re literally a hypocrite and you just keep proving my point :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

If you don't have a great education, that's totally fine. Maybe instead you can finally stop policing people on how they should act or behave. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

2 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Keep obsessing over me, babe!

Yes queen, because I love spending my passive time on here obsessing over you. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: 

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

If you don't have a great education, that's totally fine. Maybe instead you can finally stop policing people on how they should act or behave. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Yes queen, because I love spending my passive time on here obsessing over you. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: 

Yet here you are  :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Oprah So What Is The Truth GIF