The "my thoughts on Britney's Instagram" thread (Stop creating more threads about this)

• Super Mods

She doesn’t have to post to please you. She posts what she wants and that’s it. She can shade whoever she wants and I guarantee there’s a reason. The comments that I have seen some fans comment just now over her Instagram is just sad. “Her tacky noods” “she needs help” “she hates women” “she supports animal abuse” and so much more ridiculous nonsense. 

Now that she has control over her Instagram, some of you want to try and control her, put her down and insinuate that she’s not well or is tacky? Some of you are not genuine fans at all and only like her when she satisfies you with whatever you expect of her. 

Interestingly enough, some of you have no issues praising her when it comes to new music or projects that you expect from her yet some have problems with her being open and honest? And yes, a little shady but who cares? Aren’t we all a little shady? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Be nice to her. She’s a woman! If you don’t like her posts, her revealing pictures or her openness, kindly unfollow her and sit down! The hypocrisy that exudes from fans is sickening. 

Are We Clear? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 3
  • Haha 4
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, glitch said:

is it really 100% guarantee it's her posting it? specially with the weird nude pictures, she looks mad in a lot of her nude pictures and the rant posts too... it's starting to make people think that she needs some sort of conservatorship system around her... you never know their games

at this point a lot of people gave up and not care anymore tho

:gagaf_wtf_dance_green_um_random:

Let’s not start this conspiracy. She’s in control of her Instagram. I believe it’s been confirmed multiple times. 

• Love 1

she's standing up for herself and injustice she sees everywhere, not just in herself. and instead of being applauded, people would rather degrade it to some petty imaginary woman v. woman feud. because that's easier to digest than the message of empowerment and people owning their bodies.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

Say it louder!!! It’s so weird people think they can control Britney or celebs in general! These are human beings who can live their lives and express themselves however they want! Britney is real and doesn’t care about “image”! She’s just trying to live her life after decades of being told what to do, what to say and how to behave! And people hate that she’s not working and being their perfect doll! People hate that she’s real and speaks openly/publicly about things that go on with her. A lot of things that happen behind the scenes, that fans don’t get to see, that’s what Britney calls out! Celebs sometimes have beef or issues with each other, it’s normal, bc they’re human beings… and instead of Britney being fake or silent about it, she calls people out, publicly. And I love it! More power to her! And Britney also never even says anything problematic… but of course people misinterpret her and take her words out of context. If u actually read what Britney post and genuinely understand it, Britney says some really powerful and deep things. She’s a very deep person. But a lot of people don’t understand her… it’s sad.💕👸🏼🙌 

• Love 2