Britney posts nude photo on Twitter: "I have a premiere for a movie this week 'THE LEGISLATIVE ACT OF MY P***Y' !!!!"

7 hours ago, CroXeToX said:

Britney and her serious face says it all, she's still under control and more than that, with all the trial stuff, it's more than clear that teamcon is behind this to make her look bad 👁️😔

They're doing a really sitty job if they're trying to make her look bad!

4 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Don't get me wrong I'm all for her to post whatever she wants -- she looks hotter than ever! :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

I just don't understand her facial expressions in some of these. Back in the day she had this ease to her when she posed but in these pics she doesn't seem as relaxed or perhaps confident? Idk.

Her new mouth isn't as happy as her old mouth. She should get a refund.

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, Naes614 said:

Honestly this needs to be the album title..Her emancipation of Mimi :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

There wont be an album ever again.... :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

I kinda had a remote little hope she wanted to make music at least just, random music, no necessarily an entire album, without music videos, or interviews, appearances, and all that massive promotion she used to do, just music from her heart, but based on her recent posts where she says her family killed her dreams, that she no longer wants to ever perform or be part of the industry, I lost it.

I kinda understand her, specially when she said "after 14 years, really?" like I assume it feels pathetic for her to do something she begged for so long after 14 years. 

My only hopes on Britney is that she gets the justice she deserves. On her artistic side, I guess I lost all hopes she ever makes something official from her, Hold Me Closer is good, but it's not her song. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block