Britney posts nude photo on Twitter: "I have a premiere for a movie this week 'THE LEGISLATIVE ACT OF MY P***Y' !!!!"

1 minute ago, Yasux34 said:

Are you kidding me? It isn't done at 16 years old.  Period

They've been done with her all because she ended the Conservatorship, not because of her *****. She is not going to let people manipulate what she should do with her body anymore by using her kids, especially when they will just keep taking as much control as they possibly can :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

They've been done with her all because she ended the Conservatorship, not because of her *****. She is not going to let people manipulate what she should do with her body anymore by using her kids, especially when they will just keep taking as much control as they possibly can :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

They are teenagers , parents make the decisions not the kids. Periot :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

5 hours ago, Yuki said:

Ok I’m going to just say it . I’d be embarrassed as hell being her kids right now . No wonder they don’t want to see you !!! If my mom was doing this for the globe to see just no hell no .

I understand the being free , being in control of your body . But girl you have kids who are not even adults . This isn’t one or two ***** this is excess then you want to say your hurt when your kids dont want to be around you . I wonder why ! Yes you have your freedom but you have two children you brought into this world that you need to consider their feelings. If they have bad attitudes or not they are not even grown and still YOUR children .

I’m done 

Who gives a damn about her spoiled, nasty kids? They are 15 and 16... old enough to know better than secretly recording their mother disciplining them and releasing it to the world and doing an interview about her. They should know better than using "gay" as a negative slur.

Sorry but she gave them 13 years of her life and that is how they repay her? They don't deserve her as a mother. They aren't 8 years old. They are almost legal adults. Who gives a damn what she does after their treatment of her? Everything they have is thanks to her.

3 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Who gives a damn about her spoiled, nasty kids? They are 15 and 16... old enough to know better than secretly recording their mother disciplining them and releasing it to the world and doing an interview about her. They should know better than using "gay" as a negative slur.

Sorry but she gave them 13 years of her life and that is how they repay her? They don't deserve her as a mother. They aren't 8 years old. They are almost legal adults. Who gives a damn what she does after their treatment of her? Everything they have is thanks to her.

None of that has anything to do with seeing their mom naked on insta post every week. That answer is not good enough

I’m not a fan of the *****, HOWEVER; no one had any issue with it when she was half naked on stage making everyone money - that was totally ok in the publics eye. But now that she’s doing it on her own terms it’s a problem? That’s comical to me. And I get why she’s doing it she’s finally free to do what she wants. We have no idea what what she went through has done to her so stfu. Her kids have seen enough of her naked body on stage and they don’t seem to GAF by secretly recording her and exposing her to the world for a buck so they can GTFO.

the end

• Love 3
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

None of that has anything to do with seeing their mom naked on insta post every week. That answer is not good enough

You are missing the point of why she does it. She has been totally controlled since she was still a child. They told her what to say in interviews, told her how to dress etc. This is her way of telling them that she will do what she wants. She is living out the rebellious phase we all had when we were teens that she wasn't allowed to experience. It's a natural part of healing from trauma. Why should she take her kids into consideration when they are old enough to know better than to treat her like garbage? Educate yourself before commenting.

• Love 4

And frankly, they should just be proud that their mother is a living legend who made it from rags to riches with pure talent and insanely hard work. They should be grateful to her for the life of luxury that they live. They should be grateful that she suffered for so many years just for their sake. Instead they side with their loser bum of a father who hasn't had a job for decades and bites the hand that feeds him. Another two or three years won't make any difference. They have already turned into narcissists like the rest of the family.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block