Britney posts nude photo on Twitter: "I have a premiere for a movie this week 'THE LEGISLATIVE ACT OF MY P***Y' !!!!"

Ok I’m going to just say it . I’d be embarrassed as hell being her kids right now . No wonder they don’t want to see you !!! If my mom was doing this for the globe to see just no hell no .

I understand the being free , being in control of your body . But girl you have kids who are not even adults . This isn’t one or two ***** this is excess then you want to say your hurt when your kids dont want to be around you . I wonder why ! Yes you have your freedom but you have two children you brought into this world that you need to consider their feelings. If they have bad attitudes or not they are not even grown and still YOUR children .

I’m done 

• Haha 2
  • Like 2

Can you imagine being a teenage boy and having to explain to your friends why your mother is posting her ***** all over the internet?

don’t give me “she’s a celeb” bull crap  these are candid ***** . She has a 100% disregard how this makes them feel so for that their feelings to her are completely justified . Do better Britney this is so tacky .

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Yuki said:

Can you imagine being a teenage boy and having to explain to your friends why your mother is posting her ***** all over the internet?

don’t give me “she’s a celeb” bull crap  these are candid ***** . She has a 100% disregard how this makes them feel so for that their feelings to her are completely justified . Do better Britney this is so tacky .

And that wig is not tacky?? 

Honey please :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

2 hours ago, Yuki said:

Now are you done?

• Like 6
3 hours ago, Yuki said:

Ok I’m going to just say it . I’d be embarrassed as hell being her kids right now . No wonder they don’t want to see you !!! If my mom was doing this for the globe to see just no hell no .

I understand the being free , being in control of your body . But girl you have kids who are not even adults . This isn’t one or two ***** this is excess then you want to say your hurt when your kids dont want to be around you . I wonder why ! Yes you have your freedom but you have two children you brought into this world that you need to consider their feelings. If they have bad attitudes or not they are not even grown and still YOUR children .

I’m done 

Are you done? Good! now get out 

• Love 3
  • Haha 4
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, Crayboy said:

:O 

Literally the first thing I saw when I opened Twitter. I was absolutely shook.:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Not what I thought I'd be seeing right before sleeping.

I wish she did full om photoshoots instead with make up artists, themes etc.. Imagine the looks she'd serve.

Tap below to reveal the photo:

Hide contents

brit-nakx.jpg

Oh my god my words came true :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Spoiler

I said in one post that she will reveal her  :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

7 hours ago, Yuki said:

I’m done 

I think she cared much about her children all 13 years in cship, and now that her children don't care about her and they are like small Kevins, she can show off whatever she wants, I support it, they need some lesson.

Edited by BananaBoy98
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Yuki said:

Go **** yourself 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, ynot8000 said:

Britney Spears is done with being controlled by anyone or anything, including her fan base. The intense pressure she must have felt her WHOLE LIFE to live up to our expectation of her, that must be an incredibly heavy burden to carry. these naked, raw, unfiltered vids and pics are her telling us, her fan base and the public that she is done people pleasing at the expense of her authenticity. She's not stupid, she knows they make you uncomfortable, she knows you wish she would stop so that the general public can like her again, and so that she is easier to defend, well, SHE WILL DO WHAT SHE WANTS FROM NOW ON. She wants you to know that. Britney Spears is genius. Britney Spears is my Lord and Savior.

How can I like a post more than once? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

5 hours ago, Yuki said:

Would it be better if they were teenage girls?

You came out of a vaggina. Show some respects towards women - you wouldn't exist without a "puss y" and you had damn well appreciate that.

1 hour ago, BananaBoy98 said:

I think she cared much about her children all 13 years in cship, and now that her children don't care about her and they are like small Kevins, she can show off whatever he wants, I support it, they need some lesson.

Are you kidding me? It isn't done at 16 years old.  Period

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block