Guyss this is real? I’m confused, THIS IS BRITNEY?

So we are expected to believe Britney herself went to some club, put on the Oops! outfit, which she hasn’t worn in 22 years and “performed” (for the first time in like 4 years) in front of a full crowd the video choreography, which she also hasn’t done in 22 years…and it wasn’t all over the news and media?  Come on.  :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: - great impersonator, but the moves alone are too over-exaggerated, just like most impersonators.

• Haha 3
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, G-unit said:

So we are expected to believe Britney herself went to some club, put on the Oops! outfit, which she hasn’t worn in 22 years and “performed” (for the first time in like 4 years) in front of a full crowd the video choreography, which she also hasn’t done in 22 years…and it wasn’t all over the news and media?  Come on.  :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: - great impersonator, but the moves alone are too over-exaggerated, just like most impersonators.

why not? she is so random. let me dream:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 1