Guyss this is real? I’m confused, THIS IS BRITNEY?

4 minutes ago, lucho pedres said:

Says that this video recorded on October 15 in a disco bar of one Britney’s friend, people thought was a impersonator but was actually Britney.

Well the girls looks like Britney I don’t know 

But she looks huge different than 2000ney. Yes, there are the times she is literally like time-travelney. But I dont think that's her...

Spoiler

Even it's really cool idea if she is performing herself as someone else pretenting to be Britney :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

1 minute ago, BananaBoy98 said:

But she looks huge different than 2000ney. Yes, there are the times she is literally like time-travelney. But I dont think that's her...

Reveal hidden contents

Even it's really cool idea if she is performing herself as someone else pretenting to be Britney :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

well this video apparently was taken last Saturday 11 pm

4 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:
  Hide contents

This is something Britney would do tho. Wasn't she pretended to be someone else as for M+M shows back in 2007? The words got out and the show was sold out in an hour, and this is before social media days.

But we need exhale detective to track where Britney is to match the story. In a city where Justin Bieber is a monkey, who knows if she's really up there performing. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
Just now, Almost Mystical said:

This is something Britney would do tho. Wasn't she pretended to be someone else as for M+M shows back in 2007? The words got out and the show was sold out in an hour, and this is before social media days.

i was thinking about the M+M shows back in 2007. im really confused watching the video. 

Just now, Dublingin said:

I don’t think it’s her. With all the posts she’s done about not getting to perform remixes to her songs, I highly doubt she would use the old version of Oops.

she says remixes, this is the original version, you can see the face of the girl, looks like Britney.  what about the dance moves?