Latto and Nicki Minaj feud spirals

Style.

7 hours ago, Style. said:

Be more explicit because we get your point, but it’s not true. We have to agree to disagree. 

Nicki is relevant today but I see her slowly destroying her career. Thats the only argument I gave, the rest is just me responding to you.

You say everyone wants to work with Nicki, and she has a #1 song, and I responded with thats not a good indicator that someones career is doing good long term.

13 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

Meanwhile Latto out here lookin like a pug and a pumpkin had a baby...

gettyimages-1293837102-594x594-1.jpg

It's these new ones always talking trash for clout, like how she came for Ludacris and Ciara. Then wanna cry about how they're being bullied.

If you were genuine you wouldn't even need to record the conversation.

She'd be absolutely nothing without that Mariah sample.

I blame Nicki because she works and addresses these D-listers. I even remember Megan Thee Stallion having 200 followers on her Instagram live begging for a Nicki feature and after the feature she literally paid Nicki dust. She never acknowledged Hot Girl Summer again… This is sad and people are calling Nicki bitter! Get the **** out with these musty *** rappers.

7 minutes ago, Style. said:

Why did you have to hide that Nicki is related to a rap***? Is it because it’s a fabricated lie that media runs with it?

cuz this Latto girl is right about that

6 minutes ago, fays1 said:

You made the wrong argument, being related to someone is not a choice lol

You cant attack someone for being related to a rap***, im sure you are too

I'm not attaking her tho

Nicki is a stan artist, can't believe it lmao Makes sense how her fanbase it's what it is :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

She called Lattos' (who I only knew by name) singles sales "wooden" status! That's stan **** :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: like how an artist like her engage in comments like that and a feud on twitter :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand: I can't

She is everything that she said that Lil' Kim was when she started back in 2010

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I like how Nicki called out Dr. Luke as well.

Dr. Luke produced Nicki's latest single... she's just pointing out Latto's hypocrisy. 

Nicki basically stated that she doesn't care that she is associated with so many r.apists because it wasn't HER that committed the crime. like ma'am. You're killing what is left of your career. 

• Like 2

The fact that Nicki has gotten into feuds with literally every rap girl (and even some pop girls) yet people still don't realize that she's the problem. How many feuds does she need to instigate before people understand this?  :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Oh and I'm cackling at her throwing the Dr. Luke excuse at Latto even though she (Nicki) has also worked with him many times. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Stefani said:

The fact that Nicki has gotten into feuds with literally every rap girl (and even some pop girls) yet people still don't realize that she's the problem. How many feuds does she need to instigate before people understand this?  :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Read the full story on how they even got here, you poodle looking *** *****.  You also need to comprehend!:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Where were you in the last two month to see how of an international hit Super Freaky Girl is when you always dragged Nicki for being a flop?:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

10 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Dr. Luke produced Nicki's latest single... she's just pointing out Latto's hypocrisy. 

Nicki basically stated that she doesn't care that she is associated with so many r.apists because it wasn't HER that committed the crime. like ma'am. You're killing what is left of your career. 

How is she killing her career when she has the top selling single of 2022? Make it make sense, hater

• Love 1

So @Stefani is editing her own comments because she has zero valid points to quote me? Go fetch a brain and you know dhaaaattttttttt :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Britney also worked with Dr. Luke, so your point is? Oh let me guess, you’re implying Nicki had been sucking his D ICK for a song? Babe, that’s the things your fav is doing Cardi B. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block