Latto and Nicki Minaj feud spirals

Style.

The labels are trying so hard to push this agenda that Nicki is a bitter person when in reality she does not OWN anyone a feature, especially to this Karen.

Label’s agenda setting Nicki Minaj up to run a narrative: 

1. Your song is popping out of nowhere on Radio (paid by label);
2. You then pull up on a parade that you’ve been a Barb to get a Nicki feature;

3. Once you got the Nicki feature, you stop mentioning Nicki’s name and don’t perform/mention the Nicki feature no more;

4. The next step is to go on Twitter and like a bunch of shady tweets about Nicki to get a reaction from her; 

5. The final step is to call Nicki Minaj old and problematic once she’s acknowledging that YOU (a random bich from the streets) USED her and her fandom! 

We’ve seen this film before thanks to the ******** of Rap and Megan Thee Opportunistic Sea Horse! :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Disgusting! 

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

Have we seen Nicki Minaj over time causing this ghetto mess because her idols declined a feature? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

1. Nicki Minaj asked Missy Elliot back in the day to do a duet, but Missy declined. 
2. Nicki Minaj asked both Foxy Brown and Remy Ma to do a feature for The Pink Print over a Diplo beat, but Remy declined. 
3. Nicki Minaj asked Lauryn Hill to do a song but she declined. 

These are legit stories confirmed by Nicki throughout the time which makes us (people with brain) to believe that Nicki Minaj is NOT the problem. @CrazyButItFeelsAllright

• Love 1

Nicki is a mess... :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand: There are so many readings to this, so I'm not taking anyone's side... If you start in the game and you don't mention those who came before you, you're disrespectful. If you mention them, you're doing it just for attention. If you don't acknowledge sth publicly, you're ignoring it; if you do, you're picking up a fight. If you don't want to collaborate, you're conceited. If you do, you just want the clout.

All I know is that Nicki is way too old and petty for this shiz, and... who the fak is this Latte chick, you guys churn out one-year-famous rappers left and right.

Also, this one thing is true for sure: GROWN UP WOMEN FIGHTING IN PUBLIC ABOUT STUPID STUFF.

PS: @Style. leave Megan out of this, I adore that woman, she's a beautiful soul.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
32 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Nicki is a mess... :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand: There are so many readings to this, so I'm not taking anyone's side... If you start in the game and you don't mention those who came before you, you're disrespectful. If you mention them, you're doing it just for attention. If you don't acknowledge sth publicly, you're ignoring it; if you do, you're picking up a fight. If you don't want to collaborate, you're conceited. If you do, you just want the clout.

All I know is that Nicki is way too old and petty for this shiz, and... who the fak is this Latte chick, you guys churn out one-year-famous rappers left and right.

Also, this one thing is true for sure: GROWN UP WOMEN FIGHTING IN PUBLIC ABOUT STUPID STUFF.

PS: @Style. leave Megan out of this, I adore that woman, she's a beautiful soul.

There are many readings into this, yet you missed the point. All the drama started after Nicki tweeted this and @ Latto: 

According to The Grammy committee Super Freaky Girl is not eligible for the the rap categories, yet Big Energy is considered a rap record when in reality both songs have been produced by the same producer. 

Basically Lattò wasn’t happy Nicki mentioned her in her tweet. Like girl? Make it make sense when you was the only one who was pandering to the Barbs and Nicki all year long for a feature. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

I won’t let my foot off of Megan Thee Horse because she used Nicki as well and helped the industry to ran with the narrative that Nicki is bitter. Let’s BFFR! She’s an opportunist! 

44 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Nicki is not a mess. Please correct the non sense. The female rappers are a mess if they think Nicki Minaj OWNS them anything! :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 1
50 minutes ago, aoki.loid said:

i believe latto said “i’m glad more rap girls r getting 2 shine not only just nicki” then nicki got all mad 1st 😨

so maybe ur fave did start it :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

anyways no need 2 get mad over this bc i don’t think this drama will result in anything important in either of them’s career 🤓

Learn to comprehend, not only read. At most, Nicki stated there were other successful female rappers besides her. There are also numerous tweets of Lattò shading Nicki on the internet before this mess… Latto basically stated Nicki is a coke addict without any real back up proof. :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

How Nicki started this mess when in reality Nicki only stated that Big Energy is also a pop record? Is this disrespectful towards Latto? Meanwhile Latto was the one pandering to the Barbz all year to get a Nicki feature… Let’s be for real! :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

That doesn't seem like shade to Nicki ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

I love Nicki but over the years it's clear to me (my opinion) she loves to pick a fight. 

It would make much more sense if we say Nicki is very competitive rather than she loves to pick a fight. Latto felt some type of way and created a whole beef in her head because Nicki turned down three songs, including Big Energy. Let’s be real, no other female rappers helped Nicki in her prime therefore Nicki’s not obligated to work with any of these girls. Long story short: Latto messed with Nicki because Nicki publicly said Big Energy is just as pop as Super Freaky Girl. 

I never pulled the ethnic card, but it seems like there’s a pattern in the rap beef to portray a black woman (Nicki) as bitter and uplift a mixt woman (Latto), a Latina (Cardi), a white woman (Iggy).

7 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Super Freaky Grandma I-

Why do people think dragging nicki minaj’s age into stuff? lmao almost 40. okay? anddddddd? :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

almost 40 and has had a very successful career, & hasn’t stopped being successful and it’s been 15+ years. she has longevity, talent, and success and y’all still so mad that she hasn’t quit yet. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Style. said:

Why do people think dragging nicki minaj’s age into stuff? lmao almost 40. okay? anddddddd? :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

almost 40 and has had a very successful career, & hasn’t stopped being successful and it’s been 15+ years. she has longevity, talent, and success and y’all still so mad that she hasn’t quit yet. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Plus she's still better looking than half of them will ever be :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Britney'sBish said:

Plus she's still better looking than half of them will ever be :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Yeah sis gaggg them! Honestly, her face card is insane and she ain’t touched that face!!!!!!! :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:
I adore this mess of a woman! She’s literally breaking record after record, that’s why they mad! She’s doing what Kim couldn’t! :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: 
Anyway, the haters should really eat my ***** like a Dahmer :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Like 1

I love Nicki it is sad that people don't give her props whether people personally like her or not she did break records and bust down the door to re-open it for so many female rap artists.

I also think that was Lil Kim's perspective when she felt Nicki was dis-respecting her.

Nonetheless I'm glad we have Nicki, Latto, Meg, Cardi, and so many female rappers tearing up the charts and radio.

I wish we could get a banger with more of them on one amazing song and stop the cattiness. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block