Latto and Nicki Minaj feud spirals

Style.

4 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Then I guess we disagree because I dont think chart numbers and social media mean that much, specially not for the long term. Katy Perry is the best example of that in my opinion, she went from being the biggest artist in the world, to literally being a nobody in a short period of time.

If I was her manager I woudl start changing things before its too late. You need to see the red flags before it happens, and I think there is alot of red flags happening regarding her career and public view of her.

When you bring up her name, shes not seen as a respected artist that people enjoy her work anymore, shes now seen as a controversial figure.

Your arguments are not valid. Back up your claims with receipts just as how I did regarding Nicki’s dominance right now. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Then I guess we disagree because I dont think chart numbers and social media mean that much, specially not for the long term. Katy Perry is the best example of that in my opinion, she went from being the biggest artist in the world, to literally being a nobody in a short period of time. Which is why charts and social media play a big factor in someones career, but there are more important things than that.

If I was her manager I would start changing things before its too late. You need to see the red flags before it happens, and I think there is alot of red flags happening regarding her career and public view of her.

When you bring up her name, shes not seen as a respected artist that people enjoy her work anymore, shes now seen more as a controversial figure.

What do you mean by the long term, Nicki has been around well over a decade into her career and still on top of the charts.

Comparing basic Katy to Nicki is hilarious, Nicki broke so many records and there was almost no presence of female hip hop when she came out. Katy is basic and boring and everything Nicki is not lol.

How do people not enjoy Nicki's work or respect her artistry? All the girls are trying to get Nicki on their songs LMAO.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

What do you mean by the long term, Nicki has been around well over a decade into her career and still on top of the charts.

Comparing basic Katy to Nicki is hilarious, Nicki broke so many records and there was almost no presence of female hip hop when she came out. Katy is basic and boring and everything Nicki is not lol.

How do people not enjoy Nicki's work or respect her artistry? All the girls are trying to get Nicki on their songs LMAO.

I know shes been around for a long time, im saying even more into the future. Britney for example has been doing this for over 20 years, but we can still talk about how her instagram will effect her career negatively in the long run. So I dont know why you are nit picking what im saying instaead of addressing what im saying?

I also did not compare Nicki to Katy, I simply just gave an example about how chart and socail media numbers dont really say that much or reflect reality. 

Yes everyone wants Nicki on their track, but thats because she has a huge name which I did not deny. Nobody enjoy Madonnas work in the last 15 years, but it would still be a dream come true if Madonna agree to feature on your track.

11 minutes ago, fays1 said:

I know shes been around for a long time, im saying even more into the future. Britney for example has been doing this for over 20 years, but we can still talk about how her instagram will effect her career negatively in the long run. So I dont know why you are nit picking what im saying instaead of addressing what im saying?

I also did not compare Nicki to Katy, I simply just gave an example about how chart and socail media numbers dont really say that much or reflect reality. 

Yes everyone wants Nicki on their track, but thats because she has a huge name which I did not deny. Nobody enjoy Madonnas work in the last 15 years, but it would still be a dream come true if Madonna agree to feature on your track.

Of course he won’t agree with you because you don’t make any sense. Why would you compare Madonna and Britney to Nicki? Nicki is a female rapper. Mind you, Nicki Minaj’s success as a female rapper is unparalleled and never seen before. Why won’t you compare Nicki to Kim or Missy or Foxy? To correct you, all these female rappers want to collaborate with Nicki because she has the biggest fandom, not because she is Nicki. They don’t like Nicki, they love the Barbs! 

Nicki’s on the phase of becoming the Madonna of female rappers. 

7 hours ago, Style. said:

Of course he won’t agree with you because you don’t make any sense. Why would you compare Madonna and Britney to Nicki? Nicki is a female rapper. Mind you, Nicki Minaj’s success as a female rapper is unparalleled and never seen before. Why won’t you compare Nicki to Kim or Missy or Foxy? To correct you, all these female rappers want to collaborate with Nicki because she has the biggest fandom, not because she is Nicki. They don’t like Nicki, they love the Barbs! 

I clearly did not compare Nicki to Madonna or Britney, I simply showed an example of how artists wanting to work with you doesnt mean your career is doing good. You can disagree with me, but disagree with what im actually saying..

They dont need the barbs to be successful, they need the general public. And considering the general public dont know much about female rappers other than Nicki, having Nicki on will get them attention and recognition considering her name is huge.

6 minutes ago, Style. said:

Thank you, that's exactly what I was saying when that member was comparing Katy to Nicki LOL.

Katy was just a regular pop artist, Nicki did things that are unparallel as you mentioned.

Also comparing Madonna is hilarious, these people won't make it make sense.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, fays1 said:

I clearly did not compare Nicki to Madonna or Britney, I simply showed an example of how artists wanting to work with you doesnt mean your career is doing good. You can disagree with me, but disagree with what im actually saying..

They dont need the barbs to be successful, they need the general public. And considering the general public dont know much about female rappers other than Nicki, having Nicki on will get them attention and recognition considering her name is huge.

Who wants to work with someone that isn't doing well? If people want to work with Madonna it's cause she's the Queen of pop and a legend.

Many people aren't going to call flops to do songs with just to flop that makes no sense.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Who wants to work with someone that isn't doing well? If people want to work with Madonna it's cause she's the Queen of pop and a legend.

Many people aren't going to call flops to do songs with just to flop that makes no sense.

Exatly, people want to collab with Madonna because shes a queen and a legend regardless of her current charts

Just like how people want to collab with Nicki because shes a queen and a icon regardless of her current charts 

Thats my point..

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

I love Nicki it is sad that people don't give her props whether people personally like her or not she did break records and bust down the door to re-open it for so many female rap artists.

I also think that was Lil Kim's perspective when she felt Nicki was dis-respecting her.

Nonetheless I'm glad we have Nicki, Latto, Meg, Cardi, and so many female rappers tearing up the charts and radio.

I wish we could get a banger with more of them on one amazing song and stop the cattiness. 

The feud is gonna last forever,, it's because its female rap,,this never happens to men in hip hop

But someone said it best,,she could have done the Beyonce and Rihanna route and basically ignore everybody unless it's a co sign or something her fan want.

But she chose the exact opposite and now we see who the loser of the Trinity is cos she didn't take a cue from Beyoncé and Rihanna.

Just now, fays1 said:

Exatly, people want to collab with Madonna because shes a queen and a legend regardless of her current charts

Just like how people want to collab with Nicki because shes a queen and a icon regardless of her current charts 

Thats my point..

Nicki herself said when Madonna calls you the queen of all queens you don't say no. Cos that's disrespect on you, not Madonna.

• Love 1

Thats my point..

That makes no sense, Nicki is #1 on the charts with her latest single and still having hits.

Comparing her to Madonna who hasn't had a hit song in many years doesn't make sense.

People want to collab with Nicki because they know it has a strong chance at being a hit, collaborating with Madonna at this point more than likely won't be a hit.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Thats my point..

This wasn’t your point. People want to collab with Nicki because she’s selling thanks to a big fandom and can hop on any genre thanks to her versatility. Having Nicki as your feature has become a genre that no one can duplicate it!! No one! :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

3 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Exactly, icons and legends will add to a new artist career even if the legend artist is irrelevant today.

Except Nicki is everything but irrelevant. In fact, she’s slaying.

Madonna is irrelevant today and a bad marketing move to have her on your song. She basically ruined Dua Lipa’s song. That’s okay, she’s the queen regardless and the mother of all pop stars! 

This wasn’t your point. People want to collab with Nicki because she’s selling thanks to a big fandom and can hop on any genre thanks to her versatility. Having Nicki as your feature has become a genre that no one can duplicate it!! No one! :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Yes that was my point

Except Nicki is everything but irrelevant. In fact, she’s slaying.

Madonna is irrelevant today and a bad marketing move to have her on your song. She basically ruined Dua Lipa’s song. That’s okay, she’s the queen regardless and the mother of all pop stars! 

I never said shes irrelevant, I said shes destroying her career, and her career has alot of red flags and I explained it in details. If you want to ignore my actual argument and comments, will go in circle which im not interested in.

That makes no sense, Nicki is #1 on the charts with her latest single and still having hits.

Comparing her to Madonna who hasn't had a hit song in many years doesn't make sense.

People want to collab with Nicki because they know it has a strong chance at being a hit, collaborating with Madonna at this point more than likely won't be a hit.

Again and again and again, and ill say it again.. I did not compare Nicki to Madonna!

I said a new artist wanting to collab with you doesnt mean you are doing good, and used Madonna as an example. GET IT? I also said Nicki is doing good at the moment. You just intentionally dont want to see my point, and want to focus on a small thing that I said without its full context on purpose.

1 minute ago, fays1 said:

Yes that was my point

I never said shes irrelevant, I said shes destroying her career, and her career has alot of red flags and I explained it in details

Again and again and again, and ill say it again.. I did not compare Nicki to Madonna!

I said a new artist wanting to collab with you doesnt mean you are doing good, and used Madonna as an example. GET IT? I also said Nicki is doing good at the moment. You just intentionally dont want to see my point, and want to focus on a small thing that I said without its full context on purpose.

Be more explicit because we get your point, but it’s not true. We have to agree to disagree. 

2 hours ago, Style. said:

Yeah sis gaggg them! Honestly, her face card is insane and she ain’t touched that face!!!!!!! :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:
I adore this mess of a woman! She’s literally breaking record after record, that’s why they mad! She’s doing what Kim couldn’t! :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: 
Anyway, the haters should really eat my ***** like a Dahmer :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Meanwhile Latto out here lookin like a pug and a pumpkin had a baby...

gettyimages-1293837102-594x594-1.jpg

It's these new ones always talking trash for clout, like how she came for Ludacris and Ciara. Then wanna cry about how they're being bullied.

If you were genuine you wouldn't even need to record the conversation.

She'd be absolutely nothing without that Mariah sample.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block