Latto and Nicki Minaj feud spirals

Style.

On 10/14/2022 at 2:45 AM, Style. said:

The labels are trying so hard to push this agenda that Nicki is a bitter person when in reality she does not OWN anyone a feature, especially to this Karen.

Label’s agenda setting Nicki Minaj up to run a narrative: 

1. Your song is popping out of nowhere on Radio (paid by label);
2. You then pull up on a parade that you’ve been a Barb to get a Nicki feature;

3. Once you got the Nicki feature, you stop mentioning Nicki’s name and don’t perform/mention the Nicki feature no more;

4. The next step is to go on Twitter and like a bunch of shady tweets about Nicki to get a reaction from her; 

5. The final step is to call Nicki Minaj old and problematic once she’s acknowledging that YOU (a random bich from the streets) USED her and her fandom! 

We’ve seen this film before thanks to the ******** of Rap and Megan Thee Opportunistic Sea Horse! :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Disgusting! 

You mean Meg who is HOSTING SNL and has WAY more brand deals than Nicki has EVER had? That Meg? Nicki is cool, we need an aggressive woman to blame everything on. She’s doing a great job making herself a martyr. I don’t know why Nicki wants people to pity her and feel sorry for her. She should just reject the Grammy like The Weeknd and be done with them. We know she’s talented but, when your mental health and jealousy overshadow your passion to just make records, you’ve lost me and looks like thousands upon thousands of other fans. 

And BTW you’re mean and nasty personal comments to the other members is astonishing. I don’t know how you haven’t been banned or moderators haven’t gotten on top of your insults to other members.

I don’t care that you may not know these people in real life, you’re being violent with your words and throwing personal attacks on other members of this forum. Stick up for your Queen, but stop including how you personally feel about each member trying to enjoy this forum as you do. Calm yourself, your Nicki is showing, and not the one we all love and respect.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, brodi1985 said:

You mean Meg who is HOSTING SNL and has WAY more brand deals than Nicki has EVER had? That Meg? Nicki is cool, we need an aggressive woman to blame everything on. She’s doing a great job making herself a martyr. I don’t know why Nicki wants people to pity her and feel sorry for her. She should just reject the Grammy like The Weeknd and be done with them. We know she’s talented but, when your mental health and jealousy overshadow your passion to just make records, you’ve lost me and looks like thousands upon thousands of other fans. 

And BTW you’re mean and nasty personal comments to the other members is astonishing. I don’t know how you haven’t been banned or moderators haven’t gotten on top of your insults to other members.

I don’t care that you may not know these people in real life, you’re being violent with your words and throwing personal attacks on other members of this forum. Stick up for your Queen, but stop including how you personally feel about each member trying to enjoy this forum as you do. Calm yourself, your Nicki is showing, and not the one we all love and respect.

Let’s talk about Megan. However, there’s really nothing to dissect about when talking about Megan for obvious reasons.

I’d start with the music because she’s labeled as a singer and clearly her music career has peaked - despite having the biggest pop star in the world and a radio deal for her song, Sweetest Pie, everything related to it underperformed badly. The same Megan released Plan B, ripping off a 90’s aesthetic, made zero noise. I guess being a relict of the 90’s is not giving you a hit. Traumazine came and went. Literally it’s OUT of any tracking Billboard chart. Is it because her former manager accused her of being an industry pass around? Yikes. Talk about a mess! Let’s not talk about who’s showing their true colors when Megan’s reputation is at the barrel of the ocean mainly based on things we’ve seen on the internet. Mind you she got unfollowed by Drake, Rihanna and Nicki on the same week and Beyoncé doesn’t acknowledge her since 2020. :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

Lastly, I would be bold enough to mention the fact that her only big hits are Hot Girl Summer - Nicki gave her a platform and then turned on Nicki? Shame on her!; WAP and Savage with no international or local tours? Three Grammies and no tours? Payola can get you so far. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Ok, after I ended you with musical FACTS based on internet receipts, let me just ask you something about Megan’s brand deals. Why these brand deals could not translate into music sales? I OOP’ed once again and actually this is a great subject thesis for you to reflect on:new_york_breathless_uncannyxman: 
Meanwhile, Nicki Minaj is the top female rapper in 2022 (for obvious reasons) with no album out; getting the top brand deals, Vanguard recipient and being the first option when asked about a feature.

However, you felt the need to be entitled over a Twitter beef? What’s your problem, Karen? Imagine calling Nicki a martyr when these little random girls are whining for a Nicki stamp and then they call her problematic because Nicki turned them down? How dare you? :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:
Check your facts and don’t tell me to calm down! 

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

You’ve done a pretty good job at defining it already babes :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

I’ve done a pretty good job on ending you based on factual research. Meanwhile, you’re sitting here getting dragged around by me because you failed to prove why this song made zero noise/cultural impact:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

4 hours ago, Style. said:

Let’s talk about Megan. However, there’s really nothing to dissect about when talking about Megan for obvious reasons.

I’d start with the music because she’s labeled as a singer and clearly her music career has peaked - despite having the biggest pop star in the world and a radio deal for her song, Sweetest Pie, everything related to it underperformed badly. The same Megan released Plan B, ripping off a 90’s aesthetic, made zero noise. I guess being a relict of the 90’s is not giving you a hit. Traumazine came and went. Literally it’s OUT of any tracking Billboard chart. Is it because her former manager accused her of being an industry pass around? Yikes. Talk about a mess! Let’s not talk about who’s showing their true colors when Megan’s reputation is at the barrel of the ocean mainly based on things we’ve seen on the internet. Mind you she got unfollowed by Drake, Rihanna and Nicki on the same week and Beyoncé doesn’t acknowledge her since 2020. :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

Lastly, I would be bold enough to mention the fact that her only big hits are Hot Girl Summer - Nicki gave her a platform and then turned on Nicki? Shame on her!; WAP and Savage with no international or local tours? Three Grammies and no tours? Payola can get you so far. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Ok, after I ended you with musical FACTS based on internet receipts, let me just ask you something about Megan’s brand deals. Why these brand deals could not translate into music sales? I OOP’ed once again and actually this is a great subject thesis for you to reflect on:new_york_breathless_uncannyxman: 
Meanwhile, Nicki Minaj is the top female rapper in 2022 (for obvious reasons) with no album out; getting the top brand deals, Vanguard recipient and being the first option when asked about a feature.

However, you felt the need to be entitled over a Twitter beef? What’s your problem, Karen? Imagine calling Nicki a martyr when these little random girls are whining for a Nicki stamp and then they call her problematic because Nicki turned them down? How dare you? :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:
Check your facts and don’t tell me to calm down! 

None of your facts matter when you present them whilst spewing hate. You’re the Karen here my dear. Scream-typing and insulting random people you don’t even know but from behind a screen? You know “facts” but understand you’ll never get your point across acting like such a nasty person. It’s disgusting actually. And if I was Nicki, I’d not want someone as explicitly nasty as you are to others on this forum. 

Check  your heart and soul before it goes completely sour and you’re purely known for being an online bully for no reason. Hope you find peace for all that anger.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
13 hours ago, brodi1985 said:

None of your facts matter when you present them whilst spewing hate. You’re the Karen here my dear. Scream-typing and insulting random people you don’t even know but from behind a screen? You know “facts” but understand you’ll never get your point across acting like such a nasty person. It’s disgusting actually. And if I was Nicki, I’d not want someone as explicitly nasty as you are to others on this forum. 

Check  your heart and soul before it goes completely sour and you’re purely known for being an online bully for no reason. Hope you find peace for all that anger.

Why are you so mad, Karen? I don’t get it, I literally don’t know who you are and never seen you before on here. The only martyr in here is you as I never seen a single soul pointing out I’m  a bully. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: 
I’ll highly suggest you to grow thick skin or maybe take some therapy sessions, sweetie. All I’ve done is stating out some facts on why Nicki > Megan. I’m on a pop forum therefore it’s not my problem your personal artists are flopping left and right. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

8 hours ago, Style. said:

Why are you so mad, Karen? I don’t get it, I literally don’t know who you are and never seen you before on here. The only martyr in here is you as I never seen a single soul pointing out I’m  a bully. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: 
I’ll highly suggest you to grow thick skin or maybe take some therapy sessions, sweetie. All I’ve done is stating out some facts on why Nicki > Megan. I’m on a pop forum therefore it’s not my problem your personal artists are flopping left and right. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

I’m not mad, I’m incredibly sad for your pathetic life. Once again, you actually prove you’re a Karen. Show your dammm face?! You’re bully for sure and sad. So sad. Nothing about my posts have presented myself and a martyr. 

Get a life. You are not and will never be Nicki, and as I stated before, she should be ashamed of “fans” like you. You nasty.

• Haha 1

I love Nicki but not every action deserve a reaction. Pull a beyonce and don’t acknowledge these Hhhoess lol. Like stop giving these girls a storyline or camera time. Get off social media and live your life. Social media is very toxic …she’s rich and will forever be that girl. No need to stress these newbies, or ppl baiting you. No one will stay on top forever and that’s ok. She’s a mom now and married and very accomplished as arguably the best female rapper of all time. 

i do think she’d be better off as a full time radio personality/gossip columnists. Pull a Rihanna and change your career. But I do think all this drama thatsss always encapsulating her about fighting with other artist feeds to a negative perception of her whether she’s right or wrong bc it’s all about perception…and at her age ..it doesn’t look good on her image. As someone that is expected to be seasoned to act seasoned..as she’s been in the game like 15 years now. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block