Latto and Nicki Minaj feud spirals

Style.

Just now, fays1 said:

Its sad how someone as big a Nicki Minaj is destroying her career like this, and has it in her mind that there is a conspiracy against her. Shes such a nasty person im glad shes doing this to herself.

I like how Latto mentioned others flourishing, I'd hope Nicki doesn't think that she needs to be the only female rapper out running the game. There's room for them all.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

I love Nicki it is sad that people don't give her props whether people personally like her or not she did break records and bust down the door to re-open it for so many female rap artists.

I also think that was Lil Kim's perspective when she felt Nicki was dis-respecting her.

Nonetheless I'm glad we have Nicki, Latto, Meg, Cardi, and so many female rappers tearing up the charts and radio.

I wish we could get a banger with more of them on one amazing song and stop the cattiness. 

I think people have always loved Nicki too much, and gave her all the credit in the world, until her nasty side started to show.

• Love 2

I like how Latto mentioned others flourishing, I'd hope Nicki doesn't think that she needs to be the only female rapper out running the game. There's room for them all.

I could ignore all this and focus on her amazing talent and music, but even that hasnt been good! She lost it because I dont think shes in the right state of mind. Nicki is one of the most talented artists ive ever seen, she needs to get it togather. She could be one of the biggest artists and rappers (male and female) in the world

3 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Its sad how someone as big a Nicki Minaj is destroying her career like this, and has it in her mind that there is a conspiracy against her. Shes such a nasty person im glad shes doing this to herself.

You’re bitter and uneducated regarding Nicki’s career or anyone’s at this point. She’s breaking records on the charts despite having a 15+ career, getting multi dollar brand deals and getting recognition by VMA, EMA, AMA. Your point? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:
She is the moment and we all are assisting history! The best female rapper to ever do it! 

5 minutes ago, fays1 said:

I could ignore all this and focus on her amazing talent and music, but even that hasnt been good! She lost it because I dont think shes in the right state of mind. Nicki is one of the most talented artists ive ever seen, she needs to get it togather. She could be one of the biggest artists and rappers (male and female) in the world

Nicki is already one of the biggest rappers in the world, her song Super Freaky Girl is a HUGE hit whether people like it or not it's a number 1 smash and been in the top 10 for weeks.

Nicki has way more hits and I haven't noticed a decline in her career when it comes to her popularity, radio play and more.

I don't think she always has the best attitude, but I can't lie and pretend that she's not a top female rapper.

Nicki has had an outstanding career. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Nicki is already one of the biggest rappers in the world, her song Super Freaky Girl is a HUGE hit whether people like it or not it's a number 1 smash and been in the top 10 for weeks.

Nicki has way more hits and I haven't noticed a decline in her career when it comes to her popularity, radio play and more.

I don't think she always has the best attitude, but I can't lie and pretend that she's not a top female rapper.

Finally a healthy muscled brain! :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Style. said:

You’re bitter and uneducated regarding Nicki’s career or anyone’s at this point. She’s breaking records on the charts despite having a 15+ career, getting multi dollar brand deals and getting recognition by VMA, EMA, AMA. Your point? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:
She is the moment and we all are assisting history! The best female rapper to ever do it! 

I did not say her career is destroyed, I said shes starting to destroy it. Public opinion is starting to turn on her, and her bad personality is starting to overshadow by her talent.

But also, her last 3 singles flopped, her album was scrapped into a greatest hits, and even after she cirticized over ***ualized pop rap songs and said shes not comfortable doing it anymore, she release Super Freaky to get a hit.

Even people who like Super Freaky know its a bad song, and if you continue releasing bad songs that get #1, you will eventually destroy your career like Katy Perry for example.

2 minutes ago, fays1 said:

I did not say her career is destroyed, I said shes starting to destroy it. Public opinion is starting to turn on her, and her bad personality is starting to overshadow by her talent.

But also, her last 3 singles flopped, her album was scrapped into a greatest hits, and even after she cirticized over ***ualized pop rap songs and said shes not comfortable doing it anymore, she release Super Freaky to get a hit.

How is she starting to destroy it? Nicki came back with a HUGE hit and it's a solo #1. Regardless of if it's more of a pop/rap sound Nicki is known for not just rapping but she can sing and has done many different sounding songs.

I think it's a reach to say public opinion is turning on her, when she goes live on Instagram so many are in there supporting her. Queen radio, and her numbers don't lie. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, fays1 said:

But also, her last 3 singles flopped, and her album was scrapped into a greatest hits, and even after she cirticized over ***ualized pop rap songs and said shes not comfortable doing it anymore, she release Super Freaky.

What do you mean by Public opinion? 

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

How is she starting to destroy it? Nicki came back with a HUGE hit and it's a solo #1. Regardless of if it's more of a pop/rap sound Nicki is known for not just rapping but she can sing and has done many different sounding songs.

I think it's a reach to say public opinion is turning on her, when she goes live on Instagram so many are in there supporting her. Queen radio, and her numbers don't lie. 

Exactly. Not to mention she’s having a radio podcast where she talks her mess. A radio podcast that’s been studied by other labels because of its success. For many (me included) can be a mess, but making dollars while talking **** is a flex:fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

3 minutes ago, Style. said:

Exactly. Not to mention she’s having a radio podcast where she talks her mess. A radio podcast that’s been studied by other labels because of its success. For many (me included) can be a mess, but making dollars while talking **** is a flex:fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

For sure, I think it's wild when people try to omit Nicki's accolades she is literally an iconic female rapper. 

When Nicki returned with SFG she basically was proving her popularity with such a smash solo single and dominating again.

• Love 2

Then I guess we disagree because I dont think chart numbers and social media mean that much, specially not for the long term. Katy Perry is the best example of that in my opinion, she went from being the biggest artist in the world, to literally being a nobody in a short period of time. Which is why charts and social media play a big factor in someones career, but there are more important things than that.

If I was her manager I would start changing things before its too late. You need to see the red flags before it happens, and I think there is alot of red flags happening regarding her career and public view of her.

When you bring up her name, shes not seen as a respected artist that people enjoy her work anymore, shes now seen more as a controversial figure.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block