Is Britney a victim of misogyny in the Scream & Shout remix music video?

5 hours ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

Cancer strikes again.

She literally has the most iconic catchphrase with the word ***** in it, plus a single that says that word more than 50 times.

Wasn't enough your thread accusing Xtina of ***ual harassment that now you're string things up by bringing stuff that is really not relevant from the past.

Not to mention that in the video Britney looks confident and empowered.

By the way congratulations on passing 200 posts, you're really putting a lot of time and effort in this forum, I really hope you're getting some sort of remuneration for it.

I really wonder what is your original account, and not this Smurf one.

You just can't help yourself, can you? Turn it down, bi/tch!

Case in point, recently there was a thread on Lynne smacking Britney and everyone accused her of assault. How was Xtina any different? She shoved her tongue aggressively down Britney's throat without permission. It's a violation of Britney's boundary and se/xually aggressive behaviour.

And I am not a 'smurf' watch the Oh La La video if you want to see real Smurfs!

2 hours ago, Cancer said:

You just can't help yourself, can you? Turn it down, bi/tch!

Case in point, recently there was a thread on Lynne smacking Britney and everyone accused her of assault. How was Xtina any different? She shoved her tongue aggressively down Britney's throat without permission. It's a violation of Britney's boundary and se/xually aggressive behaviour.

And I am not a 'smurf' watch the Oh La La video if you want to see real Smurfs!

It seems you're not familiar with the Smurf slang, and it's ok, it basically means a person who creates various accounts.

Not everyone accused Lynne of assault, you are using very manipulative language in order to convey a narrative and stir up drama among the fandom for no reason.

Not to mention that you ALWAYS bring Britney's past (a thing that she hates) and add negative fuel to the fire.

One thing is to say that she was victim of misogyny during her career, the other one is to drop names and acuse them of something basing only on hearsay or opinion without taking into account the context of the situation.

Lynne did far worse things than slapping Britney (allegedly), at this point we know that Britney has a very strained relationship with her mother that must be a really painful reality.

So why you or other fans (because is not just you sadly) will keep adding debate and fuel to the fire.

We should support Britney and make her feel stronger if anything, not to stir up more drama.

You're just a bored 'fan', desperate for attention and really bored wasting your time here, it's so sad.

Also, don't insult me,, I don't need to use strong language in order to show you some truth because I have vocabulary and I'd like you to keep it that way.

Learn.

Kisses hun

P.S.: mods are already looking into your account. 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

It seems you're not familiar with the Smurf slang, and it's ok, it basically means a person who creates various accounts.

Not everyone accused Lynne of assault, you are using very manipulative language in order to convey a narrative and stir up drama among the fandom for no reason.

Not to mention that you ALWAYS bring Britney's past (a thing that she hates) and add negative fuel to the fire.

One thing is to say that she was victim of misogyny during her career, the other one is to drop names and acuse them of something basing only on hearsay or opinion without taking into account the context of the situation.

Lynne did far worse things than slapping Britney (allegedly), at this point we know that Britney has a very strained relationship with her mother that must be a really painful reality.

So why you or other fans (because is not just you sadly) will keep adding debate and fuel to the fire.

We should support Britney and make her feel stronger if anything, not to stir up more drama.

You're just a bored 'fan', desperate for attention and really bored wasting your time here, it's so sad.

Also, don't insult me,, I don't need to use strong language in order to show you some truth because I have vocabulary and I'd like you to keep it that way.

Learn.

Kisses hun

P.S.: mods are already looking into your account. 

Wow, this is just sad and obsessive...stalking my account and my threads just because I dared to call out Xtina's se/xually disgusting behaviour. Xtina is a bully and a potenital abuser, deal with it.

You probably watch the Dirtyyyy video every day. Maybe you are actually Xtina pretending to be an Argentinan man. If so, you need to log off and focus on your dead career.

And for the last time, I am not a smurf, but you seem to love them so I'll post this video for you:

23 minutes ago, Cancer said:

Wow, this is just sad and obsessive...stalking my account and my threads just because I dared to call out Xtina's se/xually disgusting behaviour. Xtina is a bully and a potenital abuser, deal with it.

You probably watch the Dirtyyyy video every day. Maybe you are actually Xtina pretending to be an Argentinan man. If so, you need to log off and focus on your dead career.

And for the last time, I am not a smurf, but you seem to love them so I'll post this video for you:

You love the attention, it's not obsession girl. You keep avoiding the topics I'm calling you out for.

I just can't stand a bully like you that displays manipulative behavior, spreads lies and hearsay disguised as opinion. Without even fact checking.

And you do this not to defend Britney or actually help her cause, but for your only amusement.

You're not a fan, you don't care about Britney you're just here to stir up drama.

So yeah it worries me because you NEVER bring anything positive to talk about.

So I will call it out every time. 

38 minutes ago, Cancer said:

Let me explain you also (because it seems that you need to read a little bit) about language.

Stalking is not the same as investigating and reporting to the people that actually have authority, so don't twist the narrative.

Lastly, if you're not a Smurf then I welcome you to the forum, just keep in mind that being a member means that you're here because of Britney (for the most part) and we try not to spread negativity towards her fight.

I think that all members that have been here for more than 5 years, like me, will agree on.

Probably you'll know better after at least 6 months of joining.

4 hours ago, Cancer said:

u talk about obsession when u bring up random conspiracy theories about celebs in the middle of completely normal threads :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

then u get so defensive, & if an argument starts u just go 2 random insults & then just say ur right with “deal with it” or “those r just the facts” 😧

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, aoki.loid said:

u talk about obsession when u bring up random conspiracy theories about celebs in the middle of completely normal threads :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

then u get so defensive, & if an argument starts u just go 2 random insults & then just say ur right with “deal with it” or “those r just the facts” 😧

Thank you Aoki, this kid does not know how to have an argument as a grown up, not to mention the toxicity they keep bringing up.

19 hours ago, Cancer said:

Not all rap music is misogynistic, especially music by female rappers. Queen Latifah, for example.

Rap music was actually quite intellectual in the 80s and early 90s. The rank misogyny and swearing for the sake of it is more of a 00s development. Case in point, Eminem and his constant hating on Britney in his lyrics was vile. He wouldn't get away with it in 2022. The peroxide loon sounded like he wanted to strangle her to death along with XX-TINA.

Obviously there are exceptions, but the vast majority of lyrics from male rappers fall into that category.

35 minutes ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

Thank you Aoki, this kid does not know how to have an argument as a grown up, not to mention the toxicity they keep bringing up.

Learn to deal with toxicity in silence, please.

Music Video GIF

1 hour ago, aoki.loid said:

Honey, you just walked into my thread and posted something completely off-topic. You have no right to speak on this matter.

go **** yourself middle finger GIF

16 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

Obviously there are exceptions, but the vast majority of lyrics from male rappers fall into that category.

It's complex...rap music used to have social and political significance. Acts like Public Enemy suddenly disappeared, and braindead meaningless artists like 50 Cent replaced them. Almost like the Stepford Wives.

Similar things happened in pop music but it's especially apparent in rap. Music industry elites prefer their artists to have limited political influence.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Cancer said:

It's complex...rap music used to have social and political significance. Acts like Public Enemy suddenly disappeared, and braindead meaningless artists like 50 Cent replaced them. Almost like the Stepford Wives.

Similar things happened in pop music but it's especially apparent in rap. Music industry elites prefer their artists to have limited political influence.

Couldn't agree more.

On 10/13/2022 at 8:50 AM, Rachel Green Geller said:

For instance, Every Breath You Take by The Police has creepy lyrics about a man stalking big time his girlfriend/lover. That is creepy as hell and would not be cool in real life but the song is flawless and a classic.

Hell, the song's writer has even expressed countless times how uncomfortable he is with people playing it at their weddings like ALL THE TIME. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

But artists don't get to choose how their audience interprets their art. What he envisioned as a song about a stalker, the general public has co-opted into a song about romantic devotion. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

But also, I don't see OP's point at ALL. Diddy isn't calling Britney a *****, he's calling us the listener a *****. And not a single one of the guys mentions Britney at all, except for Lil' Wayne who actually calls Britney a bad ***** and wishes his girl was more like Britney. :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Cancer said:

Learn to deal with toxicity in silence, please.

Music Video GIF

Honey, you just walked into my thread and posted something completely off-topic. You have no right to speak on this matter.

go **** yourself middle finger GIF

You do realize that by saying learn to deal with toxicity you're basically agreeing with everything that we are saying about you and undermining our comments, right?

In other words, gaslighting. 

You say "my thread" like it's your forum, and tell us to shut up. Abusive behavior at it's core.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block