Sam Smith Says Christina Aguilera's Dirrty Outfit is More Iconic Than Britney's Snake Outfit

2 hours ago, Henry Torres said:

How can someone be THAT delusional? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: And all the Xtina stans pretending this is true... :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Btw he's Xtina stan so not surprised here :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:wwhl-brx.jpg.27ba7c0b1d5478c1c1831f8a8f9e1883.jpg

Andy: Britney snake bikini or Aguilera dirty outfit?  Sam : Agulilala :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew: he even didn’t spell Aguilera right :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Christina's outfit is iconic? I don't even know what she wore to even have an image pop into my head.

Whatever though cause this only makes him look dumb. His voice sucks and whenever I hear him, he's such a snooze. This only confirms that he is dumb, his music is garbage, and he is garbage.

• Love 3

Considering the heating up between Xtina and Britney in light of the [misinterpreted/misunderstood] statements Britney has made regarding her, and fan bases clashing once again, could this be a dig at Britney or choosing Xtina’s side? Maybe I’m grasping. It is just about a costume I guess. Between the two costumes, objectively, I do think Britney’s is more iconic. If Britney’s snake performance is more iconic and more memorable and recognizable then logically the outfit she wore during that performance is going to be more iconic too because it’s the outfit she wore during one of her most iconic performances ever. As others have stated, this is the definition of delusional. Bye Sam. Bye. 
:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I’m 100% a Britney stan and a 0% Xtina stan…BUT I agree that XTina’s Dirty fit is more iconic than Britney + Banana’s Slave fit.

XTina’s outfit was more artistic bc it embodied the “bimbo apocalypse” era…AKA “the world is coming to an end because these bimbos are embracing their s.exuality.” AKA the Bush era (pun intended)

Britney is wayyyy more iconic than Xtina. Britney won that battle, so technically every outfit or song that Britney did Is more iconic than Christina’s.

but if you strip success from the equation and focus on the artistic expression…Xtina 100% wins on the Dirty fit. Periodt.

:jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

• Like 1

When people mention Christina you instantly think of ‘Dirrty’ and the assless chaps whether some people want to admit it or not. Everyone remembers/knows the song and the music video. A lot of people have dressed up as her from dirrty the past few years for Halloween.  When someone mentions Britney I instantly think of BOMT, Oops and toxic personally.  Slave isn’t a song that would pop into my head when britneys mentioned. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block