Sam Smith Says Christina Aguilera's Dirrty Outfit is More Iconic Than Britney's Snake Outfit

The dirrrrty suit is a good cultural artefact because it reflects the cold, nasty, degrading p/orn-obsessed era that was to follow in the new millenium.

However Britney looked and sounded better at the VMAs 2001 than Xtina ever did and also upstaged her in the 2003 VMAS. Iconic moments came naturally to Britney. Xtina, less so...I can't even think of any...maybe the genie outfits, but I dream of Jeannie did it better.

Btw Sam Smith is not the sharpest knife in the drawer and I wouldn't give him attention. He's just using a Britney diss for publicity.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block