Britney to Lynne: take your apology and go **** yourself

5 minutes ago, PrimeBritney said:

is it Christian to traffic your daughter?

10000% not. But Lou and her dad etc definitely have an air of smugness about their religion. I have a feeling they always shamed and preached AT Britney but were happy to enslave her and lock her up. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
Just now, KrisJ said:

10000% not. But Lou and her dad etc definitely have an air of smugness about their religion. I have a feeling they always shamed and preached AT Britney but were happy to enslave her and lock her up. 

Re: smugness of religion

America has perverted religion because of politics. It is soooo fair to criticize Americans for smugness of religion because this concept is deeply rooted in American society. For y’all that live outside the US, google “manifest destiny.” It is a deep American tradition to use religion as the excuse for human exploitation and genocide. The data shows that America is worse than **** Germany.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

AHA!!! I said this in a previous post a while ago and this caption does indeed prove it: Lynn’s apology was very well too little too late for Britney. If they had only stood up for Britney, none of this would be happening. And clearly her so called family have no one to blame but themselves. It’s going to take Britney awhile to move forward from the trauma she experienced but as long as she has the best people around her as well as her fans, she’ll be okay. ❤️

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block