Britney to Lynne: take your apology and go **** yourself

I knew she’d see right through that fake apology like we all did, a genuine apology isn’t apologizing for Britney feeling the way feels, it’s for causing Britney to feel the way she feels. Until  that family owns their part in all this and admit it was wrong (not holding my breath) no apology will be real!!!

• Love 9
12 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

Britney: wants an apology from her family

Lynne: I'm so sorry

Britney:

angry will ferrell GIF

No, come on, I mean I get the joke! But let's be serious for a second: What Lynne said was NOT a real apology, it wasn't honest because she didn't acknowledge any personal mistakes on her part, just Britney's feelings... That doesn't mean she's really sorry, she never admitted to making mistakes.

• Love 7

Very proud of her for this post and for acknowledging the **** show ‘apology’ from Lynn. Despite her family being what they are - it’s still her family - it’s a bereavement for losing them, while it’s for her best, it’s gonna to hurt her while She’s processing it and passing through it. The anger should be there - I’d find it unusual if she wasn’t angry.  There may be a load of other emotions wrapped up in that too. But by bit - she’s really healing and sharing it with us 

we’re so unbelievably lucky to have her ❤️❤️ 

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block