Britney to Lynne: take your apology and go **** yourself

1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

I think the nude photos are also a way to piss off her family too. It’s “anti Christian” to do these kind of photos so she does them for that reason too 

Yes! Exactly! Thank u for understanding Britney. Because Britney has always been rebellious and has always tried to against the grain. And I’m so proud of her for that. I don’t care what anyone says, I hope she continues to be rebellious and fight back! And regardless of some of the mean and negative comments on her social, Britney is a queen, she’s untouchable, and no one is gonna make my girl conform to anything! She’s so inspirational… I love her!

• Love 6
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, KrisJ said:

And that’s that on THAT :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

I was of the opinion I’d hoped she’d mend her relationship with her mom but now that she’s made it crystal clear, the Queen as spoken. Sorry Lynne, guess that’s it for you. Better sell the mansion ASAP and apply to some co-op housing and save your pennies… which won’t be much since you’re not getting 600K for lawyers fees covered. You’re right, THAT IS THAT ON THAT. Closing Close Up GIF by Curious Pavel

• Like 5
5 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

Britney: wants an apology from her family

Lynne: I'm so sorry

Britney:

angry will ferrell GIF

Britney didn't just want an apology, she wanted an apology for the actions her family made against her. Lynne's "apology" didn't apologise for her actions, or lack there if, it apologised for Britneys pain without responsibility for the cause of it. An apology without ownership is pointless.

• Love 6

Damn,  none of this would have happened if her stupid family would have just spoken to her like a human being. But no, they chose to commit slavery for the mighty dollar. 

Britney to Lynne: 
spacer.png

F.UCK YOU!!! 

This is Lynne earning her dollar now:

spacer.png

And Jamie Lynn ain’t far behind: 

spacer.png

Lou and Robyn. YOU. ARE. NEXT. You better run ladies:

spacer.png

• Love 1
  • Haha 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block