Britney to Lynne: take your apology and go **** yourself

Unpopular opinion but I wish they would reconcyle... :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale: It warms my heart to think of Britney and her mom having a good relationship again, loving each other (I remember the pictures and Britney saying they were kind of close?), etc... I even dreamed about it last week - I dreamed that I saw Britney with dark brown naturalney hair and her mom walking round together at an airport... and there I was sending such goooood vibes for them instead of being sad, so I felt happier... and I wish Britney would be happy with her family or at least with her mom, again :( Obviously with her kids again too...

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

PS: I know not every family are meant to be together, but I know how it feels like to have a good supporting family... but at the same time I know there are toxic family relationships out there so... yeah, I get it if Britney doesn't ever want to reconcyle... It has to be good for her, or let go and live your best life, Britney!

:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 

Bye, that was it. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block