Britney shares a new nude pic at the beach

Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful or you will receive warning points.

Isn't it sad that she's been told since she was a teenager to mind everything she does, especially with her body and ***uality in case she offends people? And the "think about the children" lecture she got for years. Her fans are grown, she's not a teen idol anymore yet she still can't get away with things like this? Idk if I was her I'd probably do the same out of spite. 

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, sodapopbritney said:

Exactly

I really don't understand fans issue with it when I thought we all understood why she does it? She's free, and she said she likes to offend in a way. 

nah it's just a taste.

if it's tastefully done let it be anywhere for anything. Just my 5 cents here..

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I’d suggest avoiding threads about it then if you get triggered by her body confidence. She’s not affecting your life so get over it :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Girl you’d think you were the one who took the photo with how aggressive you get over simple opinions. Nothing I said warranted such a snarky response. Take a deep breath. Exhale. Britney is free to make her own posts. I’m free to do the same. Life is good. 🙌🏼

• Love 5
  • Like 4
34 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

She was ***ualized since she was a young girl and I think it’s just something that she wants to do because it’s just ingrained her. I’m sure a lot of it is for liberation and shock value too. She knows it bothers her family, yet her parents were the ones who normalized it at a young age. Britney’s career really reached new heights because of that infamous rolling stone cover and she was only 16/17 at the time. I’m glad she feels comfortable to share these things, but just wish it wasn’t so much all the time.

Ugh…the pearl-clutch-neys 🙄

the human body is beautiful. Clothes and haters are ugly.

shocked surprise GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.