Britney wishes her family took some accountability and reveals she’s written 3 versions of her book: "For me just a genuine apology would help give me closure"

Cqleb

I love Britney soooo much! And she has every right to continue to speak her truth and express her pain… that’s how u heal. And I hate that she even has to explain herself, because some of these weirdos on social/internet, feel that they have the right to tell another human being how to express their trauma. But I’m so proud of Britney, and hope she continues to push through. She’s an angel and a beautiful soul and deserves nothing but the best❤️❤️❤️💕💕

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, Lupita Gutierrez said:

She really needs someone to educate her on narcisisim.. she is giving them all the negative fuel that they crave, this kind of posts just confirms them they still own her, her mind is imprisoned to them 

she will be imprisoned for so long, she is really traumatized but for God sakes someone tell her TO STOP FEEDING THEM.. 

All this post are not therapeutic, she is just reinforcing her trauma

How do you come to that conclusion? Not much fuel for them here.

Of course they don't think they did anything wrong. Evil works in mysterious ways. Hit**r thought he was saving Germany, People in dark ages thought they were saving society from devil by burning women. Britney's family thinks they were saving her from something. It's a savior complex and it's dangerous af. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, madara said:

Of course they don't think they did anything wrong. Evil works in mysterious ways. Hit**r thought he was saving Germany, People in dark ages thought they were saving society from devil by burning women. Britney's family thinks they were saving her from something. It's a savior complex and it's dangerous af. 

LOOOOL at H I T L E R being censored . Seriously? It's just a last name after all.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

I feel so bad for Britney, the betrayal of a family member cuts deep, the betrayal of several of them is like an onslaught of pain. It shakes you to your core I would imagine and leaves you feeling so fragile and wary of the world. 

That’s even when they apologise, she’s having to deal with their behaviour AND them refusing to take any accountability for it. They are such lowlife abusers. 

• Love 5

I hope she lets them go, and can live a happy and full life. Every time she posts about them, you just know how much they love it. Her family probably genuinely believes that they did what was best for her. They will never understand how stripping her of her rights and choices while robbing her blind wasn’t ok. I truly hope she can let them go and heal from the trauma. From experience, accepting that you’ll never get an apology is sometimes harder than the betrayal. 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

Regardless of which version she releases I won’t be surprised if Jamie sues!

It Will be interesting to see how she tells the stories and if she directly names names like Lou Taylor or RobinGreen Hill so on and so forth.

Or if she will touch on Adnan and other men she’s dated!

Omg imagine she calls Lou Loucifer and Robin Goblin in the book :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block