Britney wishes her family took some accountability and reveals she’s written 3 versions of her book: "For me just a genuine apology would help give me closure"

Cqleb

2 hours ago, x.rox said:

Notice how she always uses a condescending term for Americans as “Muricans”? I don’t think she likes America is what I always assume from reading that when she uses it. It’s a very sarcastic thing to say or use. If she hates America and Americans so much though I wonder why she bought a new house in California instead of moving to a different country to leave all the nasty behind her… oh well it’s her life! 

Nope **** that I'm American and I can't stand America either with the way the general public is very ignorant place then again that's all the world for you.. doesn't mean anything we as american citizens can feel how we feel too. can it be worse yup can it be better hell yeah but america is so nasty with ignorance this isn't what the greatest country should look like very ugly 

7 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

Nope **** that I'm American and I can't stand America either with the way the general public is very ignorant place then again that's all the world for you.. doesn't mean anything we as american citizens can feel how we feel too. can it be worse yup can it be better hell yeah but america is so nasty with ignorance this isn't what the greatest country should look like very ugly 

**** what? 

4 hours ago, x.rox said:

Notice how she always uses a condescending term for Americans as “Muricans”? I don’t think she likes America is what I always assume from reading that when she uses it. It’s a very sarcastic thing to say or use. If she hates America and Americans so much though I wonder why she bought a new house in California instead of moving to a different country to leave all the nasty behind her… oh well it’s her life! 

You moved pretty quickly from 'patronising' to 'don't think she likes' to 'hates' there, didn't you? Building a little strawman are we?

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, gar said:

You moved pretty quickly from 'patronising' to 'don't think she likes' to 'hates' there, didn't you? Building a little strawman are we?

Huh? What are you talking about?? I asked if anyone else noticed how she always uses “Murica” in a sarcastic way which makes me think she doesn’t like America very much. And she probably does hate it too. What’s your problem? Lol. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, gar said:

You’re definitely over analyzing my post… There’s zero reason to get nasty and pick fights with people for no good reason.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block