Britney looks stunning in a pink dress in new Instagram video

13 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

With all do respect…life is too short to care about the GP.

not when the only reason she got out of the con in the first place was public perception, despite how Britney thinks the documentaries didn't help. public perception is how she got in the con, public perception is how she got out. the judge never would have caved without it. britney needs to be smarter than posting the same things repeatedly that makes literally the entire general public turn on her, except for us.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, X_M said:

She's just happily showing a dress, and y'all start talking like she commited the biggest crime in social media, what the **** is wrong with you all? what the **** do you expect she to do, to do splits, to fly, or what the **** do you want from her? 

Exactly Brit doesn’t need to please anyone but herself. And Britney is very loved, around the world and in the industry. No one cares what some haters think about her, the haters are always gonna be louder and more aggressive than the supporters. Every celeb that uses social media is gonna get hate and judgment, because people are miserable and want to spread hate. But that shouldn’t affect the way that anyone lives or expresses themselves, especially Britney. She’s doing her and living her best life and that’s all that matters.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Kletus said:

I SAID what I SAID

28 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Okay but it's time to switch it up, the same poses and the spinning makes me badly of her. This is a FACT.

Oh! so I corrected it. Maybe is time to stop projecting yourself and recognize what you think of Britney

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block