Britney looks stunning in a pink dress in new Instagram video

4 hours ago, Kletus said:

I explained my position but you're too low-functioning to understand it. FACTS

3 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

Don’t like the dress. Britney get a hair stylist, make up artist and wardrobe stylist. She posts about hating conservatorship magazine photos yet dresses and looks like this….. 

What is wrong with you people? Wanting to control how she looks and dresses? Do you not have your own lives or bigger ‘problems’.

You’re no different to team con at this point. Don’t bother comment on threads if you’re going to derail.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Kletus said:

not when the only reason she got out of the con in the first place was public perception, despite how Britney thinks the documentaries didn't help. public perception is how she got in the con, public perception is how she got out. the judge never would have caved without it. britney needs to be smarter than posting the same things repeatedly that makes literally the entire general public turn on her, except for us.

It's scary how some of you are so ok with having a person, who had to literally pretend against her will for 13+ years showing a certain fake image of herself to the public, go right back to pretend and show a certain image of herself to the public.

Sometimes I think some people were all #freebritney not because they thought the conservatorship was preventing Britney from being her own person but because they thought it was preventing Britney from being the popstar they would like her to be.

• Love 6
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Slayer said:

What is wrong with you people? Wanting to control how she looks and dresses? Do you not have your own lives or bigger ‘problems’.

You’re no different to team con at this point. Don’t bother comment on threads if you’re going to derail.

It’s not derailing. It’s my opinion.. I don’t like these dresses. She can’t say how embarrassed she is of the magazine shoots the last 13 years and look like this… the dress doesn’t even fit her as it’s too big for her. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

It’s not derailing. It’s my opinion.. I don’t like these dresses. She can’t say how embarrassed she is of the magazine shoots the last 13 years and look like this… the dress doesn’t even fit her as it’s too big for her. 

You’re literally trying to control her. Sorry she doesn’t fit your expectations :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

She can dress however the hell she likes in her down time. You’re acting like she’s working or on a red carpet. Weirdos trying to control her saying how she should dress. 

There are real issues in the world than *****ing about how a 40 year old woman dressed in her down time on holiday.

• Love 2

She can do as she wants, and she looks good. 

But it is kinda of funny how she came for the cship magazine photoshoots (albeit the Lucky one really deserved the drag) and seems to be insecure about her appearance (e.g. comparisson to her dancers), yet posts videos and pics with no professional make up / hair styling.

Yeah I know it's more about the control, but maybe if she had some people of her trust helping her look fatch all the time her confidence could go up!

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Kletus said:

not when the only reason she got out of the con in the first place was public perception, despite how Britney thinks the documentaries didn't help. public perception is how she got in the con, public perception is how she got out. the judge never would have caved without it. britney needs to be smarter than posting the same things repeatedly that makes literally the entire general public turn on her, except for us.

The reason Britney got out of the conservatorship was because of her own brave testimony and the fact that she finally got a lawyer who advocated for her and fought for her rights. If the conservatorship was going to be ended because of public pressure it would have happened a lot sooner than November 2021.

• Love 4
  • Leader
10 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

One of the worst dresses she's ever worn. It doesn't do her justice. It was square like SpongeBob. And these videos are no longer cool. Always the same faces and poses, looks like a broken robot. Missing the spontaneous Britney of the Glory era

Girl, you good? Don't be so negative and rude please. 👎 

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

One of the worst dresses she's ever worn. It doesn't do her justice. It was square like SpongeBob. And these videos are no longer cool. Always the same faces and poses. Missing the spontaneous Britney of the Glory era...

It's not my favorite as well, but no need to be so rude. Funny I looked at your history and all your comments are making a big deal out of Britney's "fatshaming", but isn't saying somebody's body with a dress "look square like SpongeBob" also fatshaming? The faux outrage over some things on the internet never fails to amuse me!

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block