Why did Lady Gaga get applause for ending her show due to weather yet Britney got booed by fans for doing the exact same thing?

9 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Imagine having the audacity to boo Britney Spears :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Britney Spears: 2002 Dream Within A Dream Tour in Mexico 

Lady Gaga: 2022 The Chromatica Ball in Miami 

Both had to end their shows for the exact same reason yet only one received hate :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay::lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Let me know your thoughts in the comments! :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

cause like so often in britneys case - life isnt fair.

plus the passage of time and britneys frontrunnership.

So, yes, Britney has been bullied a lot, unfairly treated, but I have to say, this is an exception. I am not a Gaga fan at all, but the fact that she was thoughtful enough to come out afterwards and give an explanation is everything.  Britney did not handle her situationto well. She simply and wordlessly, vanished after Stronger to never return (first third of the show if I remember accurately) and left everyone hanging, until some random person came back out, 25-30 mins later, while clueless people were waiting under the rain like idiots, and briefly said it was cancelled due to bad weather.  The dude had an awful mic with muffled sounds and ppl could barely understand. Everyone was cold, wet and confused. By the time they gave that pseudo explanation, Britney was already on her way to the airport.  It was terribly handled.  No explanation, no respect to the audience.  Blame her team or whatever, but it was not a good approach.

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Bigno said:

So, yes, Britney has been bullied a lot, but I have to say, this is an exception. I am not a Gaga fan at all, but the fact that she was thoughtful enough to come out afterwards and give an explanation is everything. Britney did not handle her situationto well. She simply vanished after Stronger (first third of the show if I remember accurately) and left everyone hanging, until some random person came back out, 25 mins later, while clueless people were waiting under the rain like idiots, and briefly said it was cancelled due to bad weather. The dude had an awful mic with muffled sounds and ppl could barely understand. Everyone was cold, wet and confused. By the time they gave that pseudo explanation, Britney was already on her way to the airport.  It was terribly handled.  No explanation, no respect to the audience. 

:girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

First of all, as many have already pointed out, it´s different time now. In my honest opinion, people might be more understanding of those things these days. Second of all, execution of both events was different. Gaga came back herself to explain while Britney left without saying a word + don´t believe everything you see on the Interenet. Somebody pointed out that some people were upset as well (resembles that situation from Texas when Gaga said something about shooting & gun protection in clearly republican country and people booed her off but videos on youtube showed people only cheering her up, so her you see how it works.) ++ It´s a different country. +++ Gaga´s show was almost over whereas Britney´s only started. Both of those are different cases. I would not compare them now. It´s like comparing Tudor England with today´s Britain. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

because they only attended her show because britney wasn't on any so they had to go there...So they didnt care if rain would stop it i am sure some would be very happy to leaver faster i know i would. Has it been britney? Yes they wouldnt want a cancelation because britney is a godess and everyone sticks until the very end. Did you get me boo?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block