Why did Lady Gaga get applause for ending her show due to weather yet Britney got booed by fans for doing the exact same thing?

Well Gaga is different than Britney lets be real. Gaga came back to stage talked to the people and explained what was going on and her concerns. Britney just up and left without a Thank you or anything.

So yes the response is different.  Also people can say what they want about Gaga but this Tour was a smash and completely sold out in every show. Gaga is a very genuine person and people just cant stand it and call her fake. Its childish 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, leviathan said:

I was there last night and a lot of people were pissed at gaga.

Naturally. I mean I wouldn't be happy either after spending money on tickets but artists and their fanbases can control the narrative today bc of social media where Brit didn't have that power back then. I'm sure people were pissed last night but they are trying to push it as a positive online. I'm not sure how far into the show Gaga was vs. Brit because I think Brit was only a few songs in as well.

• Like 2

1) Hating on Britney has always been "cool" and anything she did that could possibly be subject to criticism would be harshly criticized :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

2) It's been 20 years, things are different. People are praising her on social media, her fans are praising her. There must have been people mad at Gaga too, that's for sure. Britney didn't have social media back then and people who would've probably been on her side couldn't make their support visible.

• Super Mods
Just now, Rachel Green Geller said:

1) Hating on Britney has always been "cool" and anything she did that could possibly be subject to criticism would be harshly criticized :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

2) It's been 20 years, things are different. People are praising her on social media, her fans are praising her. Britney didn't have social media back then and people who would've probably been on her side couldn't make their support visible.

Great points! Season 10 Hug GIF by Friends

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block